GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Metro Atlanta VW Crew

TheMadChemist

Passed Driver's Ed
Let me know when is good for ya. Free pretty much after work the rest of the week and on the weekend.

ShrekSquatch

Ready to race!
Let me know when is good for ya. Free pretty much after work the rest of the week and on the weekend.

I'm still on my crappy night shift, so I don't typically even wake up until after 4pm. Start work at 1030pm, get out at 730am in Alpharetta, but I live way up in Cumming.. Wanna meet at our favorite (lol) BWW at your convenience, during my availability window? Don't work Saturday night or Sunday night...

Let me know what works for you..

TheMadChemist

Passed Driver's Ed
Thats cool man, I usually leave georgia state around 5ish. I'm down for whenever. The wife is outta town so I got nothing but time to kill lol

TheMadChemist

Passed Driver's Ed
Smoked markers and lip installed!

Thanks again bwillet

ShrekSquatch

Ready to race!
:w00t:

I would point out that you were working on your car awfully late, but then again, I installed the euro tails on my R at about 3 in the morning, so I guess I can't say crap. ;)

TheMadChemist

Passed Driver's Ed
Lol. I got home and loaded up the mother in laws car and then got on putting the lip on. Only took about 10 min or so

LunaticGTI02

Also interested. My warranty is up, a little over 30K on the clock, so I'll be looking for a good Euro mechanic around the Cobb area.
I got my done at Eurotech Performance Group. It's off of lower roswell rd. I looked them up online and they had good reviews. and they were at least 100-150 from the dealership price.

rkellis

Ready to race!
Do we have a tentative plan for a meet this weekend? It is the second Saturday of the month. I'm good with pushing it a week as I have family in town. Just curious as it has been rather quiet in the group.

Sent from a far out galaxy.

ShrekSquatch

Ready to race!
Do we have a tentative plan for a meet this weekend? It is the second Saturday of the month. I'm good with pushing it a week as I have family in town. Just curious as it has been rather quiet in the group.

I will be out of town grasshopper...

rkellis

Ready to race!
So... I'm going to assume we are moving the meet to the 16th. I'm down.

ek_fish

Passed Driver's Ed
This will be posted in the classifieds soon, but thought I'd give the locals first crack. Pictures will be coming in the next few days as I get stuff off the car (mostly done already...) ManOfVoice has first shot at the wheels...

$115 - Brand new never installed GFB DV+

$650 - TSW Nurburgring 18x8 wheels, 18x8 ET45, machined face/charcoal gray inserts. VW hubcaps. 2 wheels condition 8/10, 2 wheels 7/10 (curb rash that I think is sandable). 235/40/18 Pilot Super Sport tires are mounted, with about 50% (or more) tread life left.

$20 - Klii Motorwerkes plaid license plate frame

GONE - unpainted front lip (textured black, matches the lower honeycomb pretty well). China knockoff of the original. With mounting screws.

$175 - Modshack intake (black with red trim). Filter freshly cleaned, includes cleaning kit. Almost all the performance, but much quieter than the Carbonio.

$350 - Ed's 1st gen headlights (10 LED), with Morimoto ballasts and (I think) bulbs. No issues other than the typical UV coating peeled off. I should have everything polished up nice and clean and looking new in a couple of days.

$225 - Ed's cherry red LED tails. There is one LED not working on the inner passenger side light, however it is not incredibly noticeable.

$30 - Super-bright reverse LEDs for Euro tails by DeAutoKey - only a couple of months old, and bright as #$#$@

$30 each set - 2 sets newest model 7440 super-bright LED turn signal bulbs by DeAutoKey - for regular/euro tails and 1st gen Ed's lights.

$30 - License plate LED lights by DeAutoKey - maybe 6 months old, newest model (the "normal" bright, not blind yo mama bright)

$125 - auto-dimming rear view mirror with integrated display for rear view camera (camera and relay included)

$25 - Aspherical side mirrors

$250 - CarJoying 8" Android head unit (link). Works well, however you need to have time to tweak it. it is merely OK out of the box. But once you have it set up, you can use streaming music, Waze, etc. right from your dash. I had my phone set up to automatically start tethering when the BT connected.

$150 - Under seat drawers (both driver and passenger). You'll need to supply 4 pop rivets.

$100 - Weathertech digital fit floor mats (black, front and rear (no cargo), round retention holes)

$20 - Rear console cupholders (replaces the useless pocket on the back of the console)

That's all I can think of! Downpipe and springs are staying on the car, unless someone wants to do all the labor to swap them out.
Do you still happen to have the euro tail lights?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

ShrekSquatch

Ready to race!
Do you still happen to have the euro tail lights?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Yessir! Been really busy lately, so haven't had time to put everything up in the real classifieds section..... When do you want to get them?

ultimateskier

Passed Driver's Ed
So... I'm going to assume we are moving the meet to the 16th. I'm down.

So am I, can we get a show of hands for this Sat?