GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Bagged 2012 GTI w/ K04 etc

@jkgti

I have a 2012 GTI for sale with many mods. This car has always been garaged, washed and waxed regularly, as well as maintained meticulously. I have had this car for 3 years, and put a lot into it. I've taken it to a few shows, and am very proud of this car. So here's the list of what is done to the car.

Performance:
APR K04 with APR file
APR DSG tune for the K04
Neuspeed true front mount intercooler w/ factory intercooler delete
Polyurethane dogbone mount insert
Neuspeed short ram with a CTS stage 2 pipe
Red top coil packs
Beluga Turbo back exhaust with quad exit (catless)

Exterior:
Airlift performance bags with Autopilot V2 management.
Bilstein shocks in the rear
God speed rear upper control arms
Rear wiper delete
MK7 R style headlights with HIDs
MK6 R style LED tail lights
Badge-less front grille (have 2 other factory grilles)
ECS Tuning street shield skid plate
Carbon fiber rear diffuser for the quad exit exhaust

Wheels:
Mtechnica Aero II
18x9.5 et27
18.10 et25

I had the transmission serviced, and cam positioning sensor replaced around 70k miles. I have receipts to show. This car is in immaculate condition.

This car is a blast to drive, it has 345hp (APR) and has 0 issues. Come and check out the car, if you saw it in person, you would understand how nice this car is. It's show ready too! I am just ready to move onto something else and start a new build. This car isn't necessarily a "done" car, there is still plenty you can do to make it your own. And yes it has 90k on it, but this car runs amazing, sounds amazing, and will continue to last and bring a smile to your face. I will include most of the stock parts for the car, suspension, intake, downpipe, grilles, etc. I will also include the subwoofer that is seen in the picture of the trunk setup.

Give me a call or text, ask me whatever questions you have, and come check it out! I'm asking $16k OBO so make an offer!

Give me a call or text any time 702-715-1771, and im located in Las Vegas.

And for some reason i can't upload photos so just text me and I will send you a bunch of photos.

I will not accepts trades, and no test drives unless you have cash in hand, and no part out. And I do not need help selling my car

Last edited: