GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 today?

l0wd0se

Ready to race!
Cut the shifter rod down a bit now the osir sits at a good height

drepai

Go Kart Champion
^That's a nice shift knob

Went on a canyon run to feel out the fsb and superpro alk, made the low oil pressure warning go off mid corner. The level wasn't too low last time I checked, topped it off but damn that was scary.

Austin_W

Go Kart Champion

Went on a canyon run to feel out the fsb and superpro alk, made the low oil pressure warning go off mid corner. The level wasn't too low last time I checked, topped it off but damn that was scary.

APR OPS in the cards for you?

rob618ox

Passed Driver's Ed
Got it towed to the body shop after after having my ex ram it with her car. FML! I only have 1400 miles on it. Sad day

Wopasaurus

Ready to race!
Got it towed to the body shop after after having my ex ram it with her car. FML! I only have 1400 miles on it. Sad day

I would lol if she was your ex cause she hit your car....

But chances are she spite-rammed you... Sorry about your luck my friend.

rob618ox

Passed Driver's Ed
Oh man. Where did she hit it? How much damage is done? Hope not too much.

Front end a lot and a little bit on the rear quarter. She bent the A arm and the whole driver's side fender is garbage and so is the bumper cover/ headlight assy. The rear damage is from where it was pushed into my pathfinder. I will post pics soon.

It sucks so bad. It's all recorded in the 911 operator call.

WAP

Go Kart Champion

I used to get that in my 'Rocco when I'd hit the twisties extra hard. Scary indeed.

Damn! That bitch get arrested?