GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat17: Boosted Learns How To Cook

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
Very small time. I was renting the coach house behind their property.

LOL

Ok then. Clearly a landlord who simply doesn't get it, and thinks they can "cash in."

10 year old carpet = you shouldn't be on the hook for that.

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
i tried sirius, couldnt do it. wasnt worth even the $4 a month or whatever i got them down to. as the promotional rate was about to expire it took me nearly an hour to cancel on the phone. goodluck.

Id like to cancel my plan.
"what if i take $1 a month off?"
no thanks i want to cancel
"you know if you stay with us for another 6 months i have a great promtional rate for you."
NO. I JUST WANT TO CANCEL .
"sir i understand, so you want to cancel your plan...but what if you instead upgrade and i give you a better rate? "
NO . JUST CANCEL IT.
(then played musical chairs through india call center for an hour)

was extremely frustrating. This is after the 20 minutes of sitting on hold. :mad0259:

I cancel and restart Sirius all the time and never have a problem. I like it at 5 bucks a month , not so much at 15 or whatever the normal price is. Yes they do try to get you to stay, but even so , it only takes me about 5 minutes.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
I cancel and restart Sirius all the time and never have a problem. I like it at 5 bucks a month , not so much at 15 or whatever the normal price is. Yes they do try to get you to stay, but even so , it only takes me about 5 minutes.

i read about nightmare cancellations before calling..i guess i was one of those who got the bad experience.

mind you this was like 3 years ago so maybe they revamped their customer service.

howard stern wasnt enough to keep me around tbh

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
About two weeks ago I had a complex partial seizure at work. After meeting with the neurologist yesterday he said no driving for at least 6 months and I got lots of tests to schedule. Best case is it was a one time thing and after 6 months I’m cleared and celebrate. I’m not sure what worse case is, but this is pretty impacting to the family and my mental state. Good news through, it wasn’t a stroke or aneurism.

Dang that sucks man - good luck to you

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
Side note. If anyone plays pubg on mobile feel free to add me. Same name as this one.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
i read about nightmare cancellations before calling..i guess i was one of those who got the bad experience.

mind you this was like 3 years ago so maybe they revamped their customer service.

howard stern wasnt enough to keep me around tbh

did you listen to Tony Hawk's show at all ?

Jaber

Modero
Dang, feels for Flying... Hope everything turns out ok.

Dat Jay landlord drama. Just send Chuy to collect :iono:

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
Was not aware he had a show, havent been listening to podcasts much lately. More into watching youtube vloggers recently and netflix.

Almost done with Altered Carbon season 1

Have you found Jesus?

I watched a couple of those Koston , Do a Kickflip videos on youtube - they're kind of dumb

Status
Not open for further replies.