GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat17: Boosted Learns How To Cook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
What did everyone do?

We had a great time in Iowa city - went to the forest preserve, rented a pontoon boat, just gorgeous out. THE WEATHER, OMG THE WEATHER WAS SO GREAT. Good times for sure. The iowa campus is pretty rad, good farmers market, etc.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
skipped going to clean culture on saturday, thinking i'd make another go at my CAI. nope. took a 10 hour nap starting 3pm-ish on saturday afternoon, basically made my sunday hell. lunch with parents on sunday.

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
Got third in beer olympics. Didn't win or lose money and got super drunk. Good weekend was good. My bachelor party is on Friday WOOOOOT!!

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
skipped going to clean culture on saturday, thinking i'd make another go at my CAI. nope. took a 10 hour nap starting 3pm-ish on saturday afternoon, basically made my sunday hell. lunch with parents on sunday.

oh wow, dat 10hours. How was the weather there tho?

Got third in beer olympics. Didn't win or lose money and got super drunk. Good weekend was good. My bachelor party is on Friday WOOOOOT!!

very nice, super drunk and no money loss is great, good times.

how is the weather there tho?

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
What did everyone do?

We had a great time in Iowa city - went to the forest preserve, rented a pontoon boat, just gorgeous out. THE WEATHER, OMG THE WEATHER WAS SO GREAT. Good times for sure. The iowa campus is pretty rad, good farmers market, etc.

Did you visit Joe?

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
I has A/C and a pool. Swamp ass free. It’s more humid in Chicago than in Dallas iono.
:iono:

What did everyone do?

was a pretty good weekend. Had 3 side jobs booked for saturday, literally all three of them canceled saturday morning last minute :sm3: :mad0259: :mad0259:

People suck.

Anyways decided to work on my own car. Got the coilovers on, mounted the resevoirs etc. Was going to put the new axles in but the subframe brace I have is blocking access to the bolts. I need to buy new control arm hardware if I have to remove the brace to gain access.
https://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2593717&postcount=1175

I ended up getting a free propane grill from boostedmadoch wifes parents neighbors (say that 3 times fast). Had to buy some new hoses for the connections but other than that I'm pretty happy. Always been a charcol guy but having a nice propane grill is pretty nice too. Made some brats and corn last night to try it out. Worked great

wasn'tinvited

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
It was rainy AF. The last kan jam games was hilarious.

oh dang, rained a lot here this weekend while we were gone.

Did you visit Joe?

Dang, i should have.

was a pretty good weekend. Had 3 side jobs booked for saturday, literally all three of them canceled saturday morning last minute :sm3: :mad0259: :mad0259:

People suck.

Anyways decided to work on my own car. Got the coilovers on, mounted the resevoirs etc. Was going to put the new axles in but the subframe brace I have is blocking access to the bolts. I need to buy new control arm hardware if I have to remove the brace to gain access.

I ended up getting a free propane grill from boostedmadoch wifes parents neighbors (say that 3 times fast). Had to buy some new hoses for the connections but other than that I'm pretty happy. Always been a charcol guy but having a nice propane grill is pretty nice too. Made some brats and corn last night to try it out. Worked great

wasn'tinvited

oh wow. glad you got to work on your car tho. so its almost "done" then? saw some pics of the eibachs, yeah. dude.. 3 people cancelled? wtf - do you know why? thats fucked up. were they scheduled throughout the day or how were you guys gonna knock out the 3 cars?

nice job on picking up that grill from Gilberts, IL. Good man, Madoch.

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion

People suck.

wasn'tinvited

o wow people do suck. you're invited but you can make the drive if you want iono

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
oh wow. glad you got to work on your car tho. so its almost "done" then? saw some pics of the eibachs, yeah. dude.. 3 people cancelled? wtf - do you know why? thats fucked up. were they scheduled throughout the day or how were you guys gonna knock out the 3 cars?

nice job on picking up that grill from Gilberts, IL. Good man, Madoch.

Yeah had them scheduled throughout the day. First job at 9am was motor/trans mounts on a mk7 gti, 2nd job at 11 was brakes on a cc, 3rd was at 2 for brakes on some suv

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Yeah had them scheduled throughout the day. First job at 9am was motor/trans mounts on a mk7 gti, 2nd job at 11 was brakes on a cc, 3rd was at 2 for brakes on some suv

Who did the cayenne tho, Carson? its funny, was just talking with someone the other day about how easy those jobs must be with the fixed calipers lol. what were the excuses given for ditching??

Status
Not open for further replies.