GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Powerflex but ok

black forest ind

Drag Race Newbie

Poor Handling? Excessive Tire Wear? Braking Instability? These are the common problems associated with soft, aging, or failing rubber suspension bushings. Powerflex offers the cure to your handling blues!

We have a few of these awesome rear control arm bushing kits in stock and spring is around the corner so get these to fix that slop!

Message me for a free shipping code on there kits! Clink the picture to purchase!

Last edited:

zrickety

The Fixer
Do these add caster or something? I'm a big fan of upgraded bushings, but I installed Whiteline into the factory housings at about half price.

black forest ind

Drag Race Newbie
Do these add caster or something? I'm a big fan of upgraded bushings, but I installed Whiteline into the factory housings at about half price.

Hi, these add up to 1* of caster.

Also in regards to the Whiteline bushings being half the price of these; you're not taking into consideration most people would have to remove the control arms, find a ride to a shop, and have them pressed in for about $100 labor for both sides.

For this reasoning, this is why a kit like this is worth the money with the added benefit of creating more caster.

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
Hi, these add up to 1* of caster.

Also in regards to the Whiteline bushings being half the price of these; you're not taking into consideration most people would have to remove the control arms, find a ride to a shop, and have them pressed in for about $100 labor for both sides.

For this reasoning, this is why a kit like this is worth the money with the added benefit of creating more caster.

Where’s your vendor status?