GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

VAG-COM (VCDS) helper

maskari_gti1

Go Kart Champion
008342 - Post-Catalyst Oxygen (Lambda) Sensor Correction; Bank 1
P2096 - 000 - Too Lean - MIL ON

I keep getting this error code whenever I scan my car. I'm on WMI and I've got the failsafe feature. So, when I turn the partial throttle (failsafe) on and drive on low boost (limited to 8-10psi), I don't get this code.

k0mpresd

Ready to race!
not sure if this has been posted anywhere.
plugin for better coding descriptions on abs module long coding.
changed my coding from 288mm front to 312mm front since i have gti carriers and rotors.

http://www24.zippyshare.com/v/1513575/file.html

Instructions:
Start LCode.exe (found in the directory of VCDS)
copy your LongCoding ABS module 03 in box 1)
then click on "READ INFO TEXT FILE" and select the file eng-mk60ec1.xpl

daofoo

Does anyone know how to have the side mirrors auto fold when we lock the car via key fob? I would also like to have the air re-circulation button to default "on" when the car is restarted.

I've searched everywhere, found some stuff on the auto folding mirror thing on Audi forum, I will try later... hopefully it works.

Can't seem to find anything on air re-circulation though...

WAP

Go Kart Champion
Does anyone know how to have the side mirrors auto fold when we lock the car via key fob? I would also like to have the air re-circulation button to default "on" when the car is restarted.

I've searched everywhere, found some stuff on the auto folding mirror thing on Audi forum, I will try later... hopefully it works.

Can't seem to find anything on air re-circulation though...

Your mirrors, like ours in the US, probably don't have the motors to fold in.

Thumper

Autocross Champion

Yup. You need to have power folding mirrors to be able to do that, and that wasn't an option on US GTI.

daofoo

my GTI does have mirror motors built in. Right now I have to turn the mirror knob to power fold the mirrors to closed posotion. I would like the mirrors to fold when I lock the car via key fob. Not sure if it can be done via VCDS.

daofoo

Did some more research online and it seems that it's not possible with VCDS alone, need an additional cable...

corman1313

Ready to race!
New to VAG here and I've looked around as much as I could but haven't found anything. I have a 13 GTI with Xenons and LED DRL's. I installed Euro Golf R LED tails with rear fog and a euro switch w/ rear fog. I wired up both rear fog and DRL's and finally met up with someone who could help code them. We had a tough time, finally everything with the tails work, codes cleared and rear fog works. All lights up front work in the right positions but only the Driver's side LED DRL's are working. The passenger side has never came back on since I did the wiring, not even during anytime of the fidgeting around with VCDS last night. Today I rechecked the wiring and everything looked good. I then took all the wiring out for the tails and DRL's and put it it back minus Coding back to stock just to see if it was wiring but the passenger DRL still doesn't work. I did purchase one of the repair wires from Ebay and the other from the dealership and I have read that the Ebay wires may code correctly or something like that but I also switch the wires and that didn't work either. I guess it could be a possibility that the one Ebay wire would be throwing off the whole system but the fact that I unplugged the wires and but the stock headlight switch in and the DRL's still didn't work would maybe rule that out? sorry for the long explanation and no scan of my car, I met with a fellow member who has a cable so I can try to get the scan if he has it or if I meet him today to work on this but just looking for some help. One last thing we were able to turn the DRL's all the way off as well.

zVp

Go Kart Champion
Did you try putting back the stock switch?

If you did and the stock switch still exhibits the passenger side DRL off symptom, then you may have the wrong coding.

corman1313

Ready to race!
Yes I did try the stock switch and it still doesn't work. Ok so so I guess we just may have to mess around with it more until we find what works. Any suggestions? Have you heard of this before?

zVp

Go Kart Champion
Yes I did try the stock switch and it still doesn't work. Ok so so I guess we just may have to mess around with it more until we find what works. Any suggestions? Have you heard of this before?

I would recommend leaving the stock switch in for now. Ask the person that did the coding to revert back to the stock coding file (if he/she had saved it). If not, try to find the default light code for a 2013 GTI (which I presume should be the same as a 2012+).

Can you post the current coding if you have it?

corman1313

Ready to race!
Figured it out. The coding was right. After searching all over I found one post from someone who has the same set up I do and he had the Black28 and brown and Tan27 switched and only the left LED was working. The DIY I followed to wire the rear fog said to leave Tan27 unplugged because it isn't needed after swapping in Black28 but after going back and plugging Tan27 into Black28 it worked. So the right LED DRL is powered by Tan27 or its connected to it somehow. So everything works as it should. Thank you for the help you have given. Learned a lot from this thread.