GOLFMKV

NEEK is a DEEK F250 Powerstroke Thread.

WAP

Go Kart Champion
That's awesome NEEK. Grats.

Zillon

Go Kart Champion
Is this your new house...making the broformation complete? :laugh:

Seriously, that's one hell of a trailer. Not sure it's "camping" anymore, but to each their own.

Yeah, it's not really camping... but beats the hell out of a tent, and better scenery than staying in a hotel.

Wow, I'm surprised something like that isn't a 5th wheel

Eh, that's small.

That is the best way to camp.

Do those cost more or less than the trucks that tow them? I only have experience with motorhomes and those things are epic money (and epic money pits too), hopefully trailers are not as bad.

The sky is the limit... pick a size, number of slideouts, size of the kitchen, etc.

Depreciation on travel trailers, campers, motorhomes is so lolz. I can't believe anyone buys them new.

Yeah, my parents bought 1 used one and 3 new ones over the years. They've had their last one for over a decade IIRC - it's a 33.5' with 2 slides. Too big, honestly.

WAP

Go Kart Champion
^I know. That's why it's so cool for you. Good buy.

snobrdrdan

former GTI owner
It is a 2004 Northwood Nash. Old man owned it previously. It it immaculate on the inside. Shockingly so. Nash's are made very well, and this one shows it.

Nice trailer man!
Super clean too, I actually thought it was brand new.

It's weird that the sofa faces nothing though (there doesn't look like a good spot for a TV facing that way, for example).
My parents have an older Prowler 39ft travel trailer (one of the biggest ever made) with a slide out setup like that (dinette & sofa on it) except it faces towards the door & there's a small shelf in the corner for a TV.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Nice trailer man!
Super clean too, I actually thought it was brand new.

It's weird that the sofa faces nothing though (there doesn't look like a good spot for a TV facing that way, for example).
My parents have an older Prowler 39ft travel trailer (one of the biggest ever made) with a slide out setup like that (dinette & sofa on it) except it faces towards the door & there's a small shelf in the corner for a TV.

LOL at the sofa thing.

I thought the same thing when we looked at it.... but in the very back next to the fridge there is a cabinet and on top of it is a spot for a TV. It has the hookups and all that. Hard to tell from that pic. Lemme get a better one...

BOOM, here:

Desert MVIGTI

Go Kart Champion
Here is the reason I got the diesel in the first place. Needed it to tow more!

Triple bunks:

Big bathroom:

Big slideout and you can see the back was extended for a motorcycle/generator rack:

It also came with 4 batteries and 2 big solar panels, a 1500W inverter and the big hitch and load stabilizer bars.

We pick it up Friday. They are deatailing the shit out of it.

Outstanding! You just need a bag of Cheetos and a 44 ounce Big Gulp full of Seven and Seven and you are camping, bro.

Bozz

Go Kart Champion
That's a cool setup. All you guys getting toys (STI, camper) and all I get is a box of rocks.

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
Wow, I'm surprised something like that isn't a 5th wheel

I've towed bigger shit with a 2500, you'd be surprised. As a matter of fact, I bet he could have towed that with the 'Rado. I wanted to come in and say he could've towed it with the Charger, but I doubt it. The 4Runner could probably do it.

That is the best way to camp.

Do those cost more or less than the trucks that tow them? I only have experience with motorhomes and those things are epic money (and epic money pits too), hopefully trailers are not as bad.

They depreciate like a bitch, they're cheap used.

oh it gets better, his "day job" is working on vintage race cars and test driving them for the rich old dudes who own them but are too old/busy to actually drive them. He even races them for the dudes frequently.

getting fucking paid to race rare historic race cars... while being a millionaire and having no kids or "real job" to deal with - that's the life right there.

Damn, wtfuck am I doing wrong?

I would love to get a small airstream or maybe a teardrop. Too bad they're so damned expensive.

Airstreams are so cool but they're crazy money. One's like this NEEK style are wicked cheap and really the only thing you're missing is the style.

snobrdrdan

former GTI owner
LOL at the sofa thing.

I thought the same thing when we looked at it.... but in the very back next to the fridge there is a cabinet and on top of it is a spot for a TV. It has the hookups and all that. Hard to tell from that pic. Lemme get a better one...

BOOM, here:

Ahhh...makes sense now

Really nice & clean looking though