GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

WTB MKVI DETROITS

RBLOCK

have brand new pirellis

not sure if your interested in a trade and cash but i have 18x8 speedy envy hyper silver i just have about 500 miles on these..........my wife bought them for me but not my style so i wana go back to stock look and i really like the new detroits! let me know what ya wana do ..laterz:D

Attachments

• Picture040.jpg
    Picture040.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 263

nath_mkVI

Ready to race!
I'd love to get my hands on some 18" Detroits, took my mk6 off the lot so it came with 17" wheels :(

Shame I'm all the way over here in Australia......

Carbon Blir

Ready to race!
Got the PM but u can't do it .... Those aren't my style either. Sorry man sucks that tour wife bought those

GTI-VI

Ready to race!
im selling detroits for 800 but the thing is i need the cash to get new wheels or ima be running with nothing lol but its up to you guys whoever wants them

RBLOCK

WAY TOO MUCH !!!!!!!!!! No disrespect but aftermarket wheels aint even that much oh well let me know when u can sell at a legit price like say ....$500 until then thanx anyways..........

Ranchotony

18" Detroits with pzero's less than 500 miles on them. I have them all cleaned up just sitting in my garage. I bought 19's the week I bought my car. If your close to riverside ca. I would sell for $900 firm.
I have one person interested in them but he hasnt confirmed if he is ready to buy them.

Carbon Blir

Ready to race!
No disrespect rims you buy may no cost that much... look what you have

you can't find good rims for under 250 a wheel plus tax and tires