Unitronic stage 2 (no hpfp)
CTS Turbo intake
3" catless DP

94 Mustang Cobra (5.0):
Full exhaust
Intake
Mild cam
Gears

Went to an abandoned industrial park last night and made a few quick passes with my friend's Cobra he picked up a few months back. I pulled him each run from a dig and roll. The last run I let him get the hit from the dig and was still able to get by him without too much trouble.

Enjoy!

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Thanks for posting, just curious..what type of numbers would a 94 cobra with listed mods be putting down?

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Depends on how hurt the motor is, this one is low mileage and was very well taken care of. Anywhere between 230-250whp with similar mods.

Cant tell from race but in the higher speeds id assume you would absolutely run away with 335HP/340LB-TQ according to unitronic

FriggenT

Go Kart Champion
Don't the GTI stage 2's beat these all the time? Or is that just the standard GT? I'm not as up on the 94 and up mustangs much.. I just never liked them. I had an old 93 LX 5.0 which was a fun car, but would get stomped by most GTI's ... maybe stock and at the most stage 1.

Grannycar

Ready to race!
Depends what cam he has in there. stock the put out around 220ish whp cam and exhaust id figure about 250-260whp. know what gears where in the cobra?

project92raddoslc

Go Kart Champion
Don't the GTI stage 2's beat these all the time? Or is that just the standard GT? I'm not as up on the 94 and up mustangs much.. I just never liked them. I had an old 93 LX 5.0 which was a fun car, but would get stomped by most GTI's ... maybe stock and at the most stage 1.
Stage 2 will take down a stockish 4.6 or 5.0 GT but the Cobras put out more power. All depends on how the car is setup...

Depends what cam he has in there. stock the put out around 220ish whp cam and exhaust id figure about 250-260whp. know what gears where in the cobra?

373s I believe

Stifun

Ready to race!
Nice runs! That LC is pretty cool feature of your tune. I remember when I first ran a quick mustang in my car and hung with it... I was so proud of my little V-dub.