GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Bagged Candy

DasAuto1295

Go Kart Champion
lol... AXO..

and Kellen is in Seattle; if you are talking about the CW 2 door mk6 with bags, as well as the same side skirts as this car.

I was wondering the same thing :iono: Kellen's car was for sale, iirc. Maybe this guy bought it and threw on Wastegate's wheels? Either way, IT LOOKS GREAT. Welcome and nice car! :clap:

AXO

Go Kart Champion
He did buy Kellen's Ride! Lucky Duck! :thumbsup: :word:

http://forums.kilometermagazine.com/showthread.php?6005227-Candy-White-Sweetness

I love the teal! But I would definitely sports these!

Last edited:

Laid Out

I was wondering the same thing :iono: Kellen's car was for sale, iirc. Maybe this guy bought it and threw on Wastegate's wheels? Either way, IT LOOKS GREAT. Welcome and nice car! :clap:
Hey thanks everyone for the comments! I'll sum this up by saying this above statement is right on the money. I think the combo worked out perfectly, loving it!

As for the width of the wheels/offsets; there's a little bit of rubbing, but I drive at a conservative height. Next thing on the list is to pull and paint all four fenders to have it sit just right :thumbsup:

DasAuto1295

Go Kart Champion
Hey thanks everyone for the comments! I'll sum this up by saying this above statement is right on the money. I think the combo worked out perfectly, loving it!

As for the width of the wheels/offsets; there's a little bit of rubbing, but I drive at a conservative height. Next thing on the list is to pull and paint all four fenders to have it sit just right :thumbsup:
Called it! :D

danrazzaqi

Ready to race!
Great pic, by the looks of it I need to polish again :D
Me and my buddy were trying to get a roller of you on 694 haha but it didn't work out. Car looks good!

Really?! damn if only i would have seen you :thumbdownwe

we can only wait till next month now...

if you have any questions on where to take your car or any other questions on the vw scene let me know :thumbsup: