GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Who wants to see an eBay budget Ko4/f23t build ???

GroceryGTIer

Drag Racing Champion
Also painted with high temp rattle can paint

Used heat lamp up close for 4 or so hours after that, this was December 2016, paint is still there, no manifold rust

OEMPL+S

Go Kart Newbie
Really like the port/polish job on that .... Looks much smoother .... Do you have pictures of the exhaust manifold from the inlets?

Also did you port the air side as well ?

Sent from my XT1635-02 using Tapatalk

GroceryGTIer

Drag Racing Champion
Really like the port/polish job on that .... Looks much smoother .... Do you have pictures of the exhaust manifold from the inlets?

Also did you port the air side as well ?

Sent from my XT1635-02 using Tapatalk

I did not do the intake side, I was in a pretty big rush to get the car back on the road, i have some pics of the exhaust ports I'll try to dig up

10_white_gti

My idea was to run the f23t seen on eBay Around $700ish. I looked into BW turbos but they don’t retain stock DV and I’d have to have a shop weld on a pipe in place of the turbo muffler. From what I read the golf r ko4 muffler will hit the block on the gti I believe. I found a used one for $1000 and a new BW chra was somthing like $1200. For that price I’d be better to just by kit then again them lower end kits come with a Chinese turbo. So in return I just be spending more money on So thing I could just put together myself for alittle more than half the price. But now that I see this CTS kit on sale that seems like a damn good deal since it comes with the BW turbo!

bart2278

Go Kart Champion
I have a hot and a cold side of an f23t with forge waste gate(not attached) I was going to sell. All you need is the center housing. PM me if you are interested