GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Golf R - Milltek Exhaust System

ramiloutfi

Passed Driver's Ed
@ Mischievous M: those are sexy wheels! How much? and what's the possibility of getting them delivered to Dubai?

RickyJCW

Hi Mischievous,

It would be great if you could make a video at low revs from outside. It would be nice to hear the Milltek "non-resonated" while we drive it in the city. ¿Is it possible?

:iono::iono::iono::iono:

Terry_the_Bandit

I am the newbie to both this forun and Golf. Recently I am considering some upgrades for my R such as the Miltek exhaust & Alcon brake system. I saw the video you guys upload and I luv the sound of the Miltek. Just wondering does the car have more turbo lag when it is at low rev? Any recommendation of upgrade brake kit that fit on 18" rim? Thanks!

Mischievous M1

Ready to race!
Any drone withe the Milltek?

Hey bro.. sorry for the late reply man. no drone in the car at all. its really comfy as a daily driver and it only screams once you hit the 3900rpm when the AEV opens up.

So glad i got rid of my Supersprint of which was a disappointment.

@ Mischievous M: those are sexy wheels! How much? and what's the possibility of getting them delivered to Dubai?

Hey chief... sorry i have been away for awhile. let me know what wheels you'd like and I'll work out a cost quote if you are still keen. some new pics for you to look at prior to my new thread later today.

Just PM me buddy... :)

Attachments

• IMG_0959.JPG
    IMG_0959.JPG
    369.4 KB · Views: 328

RickyJCW

Hi Mischievous,

What about the noise incide the car?. Is it too loud when you drive on the highway?. Is it top different from the OEM Exhaust?.

Still waiting for a nice video.. At loe and high revs.. Pleeease : )

RickyJCW

Hi Mischievous,

I´ve been reading both Threats, the one from Molltek and the one form Supersprint and I have a doubt. The Superpint than we have seen installed on the red "R" was the one you has before? as I have seen the Supersprint Exhaust was the homologated one (Centre exhaust included)?

dave-

Passed Driver's Ed
Hey Mischievous all the video links are dead, are there any new ones?
Like what you've done with the beast too :)

Pker

Passed Driver's Ed
Hey bro.. sorry for the late reply man. no drone in the car at all. its really comfy as a daily driver and it only screams once you hit the 3900rpm when the AEV opens up.

So glad i got rid of my Supersprint of which was a disappointment.

Hey chief... sorry i have been away for awhile. let me know what wheels you'd like and I'll work out a cost quote if you are still keen. some new pics for you to look at prior to my new thread later today.

Just PM me buddy... :)

Mind sharing how the Supersprint is such a disappointment? Was it the sound or quality maybe? When you first got it, I remember you saying you loved it. Im looking for a TBE for my R and would love to hear your feedbacks. Thanks!

Mischievous M1

Ready to race!
Mind sharing how the Supersprint is such a disappointment? Was it the sound or quality maybe? When you first got it, I remember you saying you loved it. Im looking for a TBE for my R and would love to hear your feedbacks. Thanks!

Hi Pker,

Yup i don't mean to sound like a hypocrite slagging off the super sprint. i was extremely disappointed with the build quality cos after 50km in the cats cracked inside and it went down hill from there on in due to rattles and the support wasn't satisfactory from SS direct.

In terms of sound they aren't too bad but perhaps i'm quite bias to the Millteks. Another system i could recommend is the Eisenmen system that my mate has on his Golf R.

Btw i found the Millteks loads more affordable than the SS not to mention superior build quality.

:drool: