GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Personalized Vinyls and 3D printed accessories

Which FrankenTurbo Vinyl Badge is your favorite?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
I like "B" but i think the Franken Turbo "T" thats used should just be thicker to match more closely to the "SI"

if that makes sense?

mikejsmith1985

Go Kart Champion
Yes I understand, I didn't want to alter Doug's artwork, and I wanted to keep the OEM feel for the "SI" portion of the badge. However, if there are others who agree I could do an additional rendering.

Last edited:

mikejsmith1985

Go Kart Champion
So I've modified the "B" image since this pole isn't really getting us anywhere... Let me know your thoughts!

ThatGTI

Go Kart Champion

This is the GoPro mount I had ordered from him. If any of you guys are thinking about getting something from him, I highly recommend it. I can only say positive things. He put a lot of work in making more CAD renderings for me and trying different prototypes to ensure that it worked well. He also was super quick with communicating which made it a whole lot easier to get an order in. Can't wait to get something else from him.

Viru5

Ready to race!
l this stuff looks pretty cool

mikejsmith1985

Go Kart Champion
I'm thinking about coming up with a paddle shifter extender that just double side tapes to the OEM paddles but not sure how well it will hold up..

GoodTimesIndeed

Go Kart Champion
Here's an idea for a super simple custom vinyl that a few of us would probably be interested in.

For those of us running the Neuspeed FMIC, there is one spot in the belly pan where if you put a screw in, it will either go into the intercooler hose or wear a hole into it. How about a yellow vinyl in the shape of an arrow that says something like "No screw here" or something along those lines inside? This way if someone has their car serviced the shop would know. I would design a few ideas myself but this is pretty straight forward.

Thoughts anyone?

mikejsmith1985

Go Kart Champion
How do i get one of those sexy go pro mounts?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I'll reach out via PM to see what you have in mind, I'm still working on a couple tweaks to make it more stable and easy to install but I would be happy to get you one out in the next couple days!

Here's an idea for a super simple custom vinyl that a few of us would probably be interested in.

For those of us running the Neuspeed FMIC, there is one spot in the belly pan where if you put a screw in, it will either go into the intercooler hose or wear a hole into it. How about a yellow vinyl in the shape of an arrow that says something like "No screw here" or something along those lines inside? This way if someone has their car serviced the shop would know. I would design a few ideas myself but this is pretty straight forward.

Thoughts anyone?

Thanks for the suggestion I'll have a design posted in the next 30 mins or so!

mikejsmith1985

Go Kart Champion
So here is what I quickly put together, since I don't have a Neuspeed intake it would be great if you could share a photo of the area where this belongs so I can test fit and get actual photos of it installed. I can change this up easily just let me know what you have in mind!

Also not sure if the would be any interest but I ran across an iPad mini mount for our cars.

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
Can you make a hoonigan banner in white for our cars? can't find banners for hoonigan that are white or that aren't too small or too big for the windshield.

GoodTimesIndeed

Go Kart Champion
Cool, it would have to be more like the arrow design on the left. I apologize for not clarifying better where this will be placed. This will go underneath the car on the belly pan (skid plate). So it will be placed on a black plastic background unless someone has the ECS stainless skid plate (or other).

Any hey, if you can make anything and are willing to do holders for tablets. I wouldn't mind having something made to hold my Asus Transformer Tf101 10.1-inch Tablet in the same location. Would love to be able to run torque on it.