GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

new guy with new R

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
You snatched up that leftover 12... how did that deal work out for you? I didn't like the numbers they gave me.

kefka888

You snatched up that leftover 12... how did that deal work out for you? I didn't like the numbers they gave me.

I was only able to get them to 33.5k but they gave me full kbb on my trade in. So not as good as others but I think I did ok (especially since they knew they were the only ones that had the color I wanted).

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
I was only able to get them to 33.5k but they gave me full kbb on my trade in. So not as good as others but I think I did ok (especially since they knew they were the only ones that had the color I wanted).

Yea best offer I got from them last year was 33.7, what year was your GTI/Options and what kind of money did they give you... again if you don't mind that is.

kefka888

Yea best offer I got from them last year was 33.7, what year was your GTI/Options and what kind of money did they give you... again if you don't mind that is.

It was a 2011 4dr base GTI. And I got the full blue book on it for good (it had been in 2 fender benders). I ended up with a little bit of negative equity but better to have that on a 0% loan then the loan I had for the GTI.

kefka888

Here is a pic Euro Sunday took today of my car at the monthly event! There were some awesome cars there.