GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Photoshop Mk6 Thread [check back daily!]

poolgti

This is an Official Photoshop thread of modded Mk6's. Be sure to check back daily. Will constantly post pics when I have the chance to photoshop. Thanks! :thumbsup:

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Lowered on VMR VB3 in gunmetal, tint, colormatched sidemarkers

BBS CK

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lowered front - stock

Lowered rear - stock:

lowered debadged & Fog Light delete - front:

lowered debadged - rear:

Last edited:

poolgti

Photoshop = lowered on stock 17" denvers, tint, colormatched sidemarkers

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

lowered with 18" stock huffs from MKV:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

lowered with silver 18" VMR V710s, colormatched sidemarkers, tint, badgeless grille

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

credits go to GTI 2.0T @ GolfMKV

ill add more photoshop to this thread

here's something id do if i had one (color match the part seperating the lower grilles)

Last edited:

Mick431

Ready to race!
I agree with the last pictures there! i think the colour coded lower bit looks very nice! idea from the GTI street?

zee

Go Kart Champion
WOW, the color coded red one looks really nice. Do you have a link to the thread? I want to put a photoshop request with a colot coded direct front view.

absoluteczech

GolfMKV ADMlN
its a PSHOP thread

absoluteczech

GolfMKV ADMlN
here's some pshops i did

MkVi_Ian

Ready to race!
i like the boser hood. a lot. i made a boser hood for my mk4 and it look sick! it kinda makes it look like a sirocco for the mk6. im going to look into that and im not liking the badgeless grill on the mk6. it doesnt look good IMO

MKVI R32

Passed Driver's Ed
my stuff:

hope you like it ;)

TSI688

Ready to race!
can someone please photoshop this photo of my car please? i would like one of it lowered with the current alloys and another one with mk4 r32 alloys. you guys would do me a great favour!! thanks in advance. :)