GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Insults to your GTI

DubLife

Ready to race!
I've only had mine a few months but here are some of the things i've gotten by haters:

1) "Dude all the plaid in your car looks gay"-arrogant bone stock bmw528 owner

2) The dreaded "Your car is soo cute! :)"

Anyway, what kind of stuff have you heard from haters about your gti/golf?

astro_zombies

Ready to race!
Hey man, there are worse things in life than being called cute. Girls call everything cute, so it really doesn't even phase me. I just accept the compliment.

The interlagos plaid is sexy and if anyone were to say otherwise I'd pity them for having no style. Not that I've ever gotten anything but compliments anyway. Everyone seems to love the seats.

What it comes down to is that you need to realize that in actuality there's no substance to any "hate" that any jackass can come up with, so like I said, just take pity on the poor fools. I've never gotten anything but compliments so far either.

Sneakerboy

Well my boss keeps telling me that he will beat me in his Honda CR-Z. We did the comparison, and he still thinks that he will beat me. My other friend was actually pretty amazed my car can go, he told me that I would give him a run for his money with his a few year old M3.

Icewinsagain

Passed Driver's Ed
He rolled up on me out of no were nice ride and boosh gone

Attachments

• v2GAq.jpg
    v2GAq.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 1,245

DubLife

Ready to race!
Hey man, there are worse things in life than being called cute. Girls call everything cute, so it really doesn't even phase me. I just accept the compliment.

The interlagos plaid is sexy and if anyone were to say otherwise I'd pity them for having no style. Not that I've ever gotten anything but compliments anyway. Everyone seems to love the seats.

What it comes down to is that you need to realize that in actuality there's no substance to any "hate" that any jackass can come up with, so like I said, just take pity on the poor fools. I've never gotten anything but compliments so far either.

I feel ya man...I feel that my gti is perfect in every angle...just the right balance of everything. I come from driving an fj cruiser though where the only comments you ever get are insults on (i'll admit) its slightly ugly body haha

Murdered6

Ready to race!
Some people call my car a minivan...and no its not lifted lol I tuck tire in the rear! Haters gon Hate I guess

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
I've only had mine a few months but here are some of the things i've gotten by haters:

1) "Dude all the plaid in your car looks gay"-arrogant bone stock bmw528 owner

2) The dreaded "Your car is soo cute! :)"

Anyway, what kind of stuff have you heard from haters about your gti/golf?

I have had no insults or negative comments, only positive. In fact one of them was from you and your buddies.

Colourwolf

Ready to race!
"What? 36k$ for a chick car?"

"You drive it from the back seat or what?"
(Everyone here drives full size gas guzzling SUVs or Pick up)

"What the fuck, dual exhaust? you fucking ricer" (stock exhaust btw)

McQueen77

Banned
I have had no insults or negative comments, only positive. In fact one of them was from you and your buddies.

^^, yeah. sorry OP, wish I could help you but I've gotten nothing but compliments, girls calling it 'sexy' and random car guys coming up to me at gas stations etc. and asking me about the car. are you sure you are driving a GTI?

Thumper

Autocross Champion
Some idiot called me a ricer :iono:

Haters gonna hate....... the GTI is an incredible car.

xHeartcoreboyx

IceCream GTI
"Why get this when you could have bought a mustang?!"

Guy that know nothing cars and drives an altima, the day i bought her "Not worth the money..."

I have gotten like 3 compliments tops since i bought the car and i would careless, best package i have ever owned. love it! :D

Sent from my iPhone with typos

littleazn248

Go Kart Champion
1. My mazda 3 is faster
2. 35k for this thing nahh I'll keep my 328i

sh314

Ready to race!
People ask me why I got a "girly" car all the time
And complain that I got a 2 door instead of 4 when they want a ride :)