GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Stage 2+ 0-60 times?

r15maniac

Go Kart Champion
I've looked through for some answers but can't find any.

Does anyone know what a stage 2+ R will do 0-60?

I was just reading that the new 991 911 Carrera S will do it in 3.7secs w/PDK and it is somewhat similar to the R in weight, but is RWD only and has 400HP as compared to stage 2+ R at 360-ish.

Would a 4.6-4.9sec 0-60 be unrealistic?

Thanks.
:thumbsup:

I've looked through for some answers but can't find any.

Does anyone know what a stage 2+ R will do 0-60?

I was just reading that the new 991 911 Carrera S will do it in 3.7secs w/PDK and it is somewhat similar to the R in weight, but is RWD only and has 400HP as compared to stage 2+ R at 360-ish.

Would a 4.6-4.9sec 0-60 be unrealistic?

Thanks.
:thumbsup:

i saw somewhere dsg gets it at 4.7 secs not sure about manual.

lilfleck

Go Kart Champion
Pretty sure I saw someone w/ a tuned R breaking into the 3's. It was with one of those meters that you put on your windshield.

hurdy

Go Kart Champion
Mine is stage 2+ DSG and I can get sub 4 second runs. The Racelogic performance box I use was very accurate with the NHRA times when I went down the drag strip and I was doing 4.1 on the strip with the RPB using stock tires.

Levent1

Custom Stage 2 Ecu Tune
Milltek TBE
VWR Air Intake
Forge DV
BSH Throttle Pipe
Sprintbooster
with DSG Software, should be between 3,8-4,0 seconds

r15maniac

Go Kart Champion
Holy Sh!t and WOW!

That's pretty freaking incredible!

It's not really that important to me, but after reading about the new 911, it got me thinking.

Thanks!
:w00t:

r15maniac

Go Kart Champion
I'd say that is in kph and not mph.:D

Mine in MPH....

WOW! Even if you add .5sec, a 4.4sec 0-60 is still wicked fast, but the 3.9 you got, that must have some of the local exotics nervous???

Them = :yikes:

You = :burnrubber: :happyanim:

davesxx01

Go Kart Champion
But people here, in the States want to know how quick our manual equipped Stage 2 cars can accelerate.
Then again, in reality, it all depends on how quick the individual can shift. And how smooth they can do it.

Yes, it really sucks that we don't get the perfect shifting DSG here!

r15maniac

Go Kart Champion
Yes, it really sucks that we don't get the perfect shifting DSG here!

I wouldn't go that far. If you want a perfect DSG-type, then PDK is the only answer. It's what DSG should have been.

troyguitar

Go Kart Champion
You should only lose .1-.2 seconds in the shift. The main time being lost with the manual is in launching. I'd expect the R to be easier to launch than the GTI due to AWD but I have not driven one yet.