GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

VMR V701 Wheels on a 4 door 2.5l Golf

Golflilon

Hello, im wondering whether to order 18 inch V701 rims to my tornado red 4 door 2.5l golf. Im somewhat reluctant to lower it since its a couple of weeks old and i dont want to void any warranties just yet. I was planning on getting these wheels in matte black but im just looking for any opinions or advice that anyone may have regarding this topic, pictures would also be appreciated. Thank you for your time.:iono:

Golflilon

I meant that the lowering of the car would void warranties not the switch in wheels, nonetheless your post clarified some questions I would have asked eventually. Thanks!

VWghost26

Ready to race!
Lower on dg's and your warranty is still intact

isons429

Ready to race!
So you are asking two questions, 1) should you buy the wheels? Answer, if you like them and have the $'s, then yes.

2) will it void your warranty if you lower the car? Answer, No.

If you lower your car and as a direct result something is damaged, the dealer could deny your warranty claim, but they can not "void" your warranty for lowering your car.

If you want pictures of what those wheels look like, just do a little search on this site or even a google image search and you will see lots of VW's with those wheels. VMR for sure has pics on their site.

VMRWheels

Go Kart Champion
From my understanding, you are contemplating wheel sizing? Here is V701 18" vs 19"