GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Possible new Stage 1 file from APR?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GTIMKV20

APR Stage I
No need to flood the thread with nonsense.. let's just all rejoice there is a new update and so far the reviews are stellar. I for one, cannot wait for my ECU and TCU updates scheduled for next Tuesday especially since I'm on DSG revision 1, haha :thumbsup:

Paytrose

Ready to race!
No need to flood the thread with nonsense.. let's just all rejoice there is a new update and so far the reviews are stellar. I for one, cannot wait for my ECU and TCU updates scheduled for next Tuesday especially since I'm on DSG revision 1, haha :thumbsup:
+1

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

syonxwf

Go Kart Champion
You clearly have zero knowledge of low load tuning.

my car for instance.

Stock - average of 31.2 mpg over 10k miles

Apr stg 1 - average of 33.1mpg over 11k miles and longer time using winter blend fuel.

1.9mpg may not be a lot but it is noticeable.

I have also self tuned multiple cars of mine in the past. ranging from n54 to multiple subarus, sr20, turbo vr6. When fine tuning the low load maps such as leaner and timing changes it does effect mpg.

Read up on engine calibration and the effects of adjustments regarding emissions and mpg. You would be surprised what you can achieve without needing to meet EPA requirements.

This.

Dude, sick bro. You're a genius.

"This is how I respond when I got shown up but still need to sound cool so I can impress all the bro's on the mk6 page."

FTFY.

Go back to vortex, they like sucking each other's dicks over there. :barf:

Paytrose

Ready to race!
This thread took a complete 180 pretty quickly.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

syonxwf

Go Kart Champion

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
This.

"This is how I respond when I got shown up but still need to sound cool so I can impress all the bro's on the mk6 page."

FTFY.

Go back to vortex, they like sucking each other's dicks over there. :barf:

GOTEEM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fredf

Go Kart Champion
For what it's worth, as the progenitor of this thread, I agree it's time to call it a day.

The next business is evaluating/reviewing the released update which can be done in the thread started by APR.

This one was all about when and if the update would happen. Now that it has, time to let it go.

Sanderzzz

Go Kart Champion
In4Funeral

sticksabuser

Ready to race!
RIP thread

Status
Not open for further replies.