GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Support GolfMK6 by making your wheels and tires purchases from Tire Rack

RacingManiac

Drag Race Newbie
Finally placed order for my summer tires....gotta make use of the Michelin rebate before it expires...

245/40-17 PSS....

zhijjawi10

Go Kart Champion
Wanted to post on here and say that I ordered my Enkei PF01's on saturday, they shipped out the following Monday, and I received them Tuesday (today)... Ground shipping was overnight...

Overall, extremely satisfied with Tirerack, this was my second set of wheels I've ordered through them and both transactions were flawless..

Thank you guys.

- Zach Hijjawi

Attachments

• IMG_0697.jpg
    IMG_0697.jpg
    391.8 KB · Views: 452

Sonny@TireRack.com

sonny@tirerack.com
Wanted to post on here and say that I ordered my Enkei PF01's on saturday, they shipped out the following Monday, and I received them Tuesday (today)... Ground shipping was overnight...

Overall, extremely satisfied with Tirerack, this was my second set of wheels I've ordered through them and both transactions were flawless..

Thank you guys.

- Zach Hijjawi

:D

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Definitely looking forward to this this summer when I purchase my Continental DWs from you all!

Type_RS_59

Ready to race!
Sonny, any idea when the BBS COs will be back in stock or how long it will take to get them if I order next week?

Thanks!!!

Sonny@TireRack.com

sonny@tirerack.com
Sonny, any idea when the BBS COs will be back in stock or how long it will take to get them if I order next week?

Thanks!!!

Checking on that now. BBS did have a few sets in stock but I believe we snagged all of them recently for special orders.

Just a reminder to all to place your orders through the link on the website so the forum gets credit. You can also call me to place orders if you like. I double check every order that comes through the forum.

Type_RS_59

Ready to race!
Checking on that now. BBS did have a few sets in stock but I believe we snagged all of them recently for special orders.

Edit: Just used the live chat on TireRack.com to speak to somebody. Looks like 3 weeks from when I order them.

Last edited: