GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Custom autopilot v2 mounts

Noob_2.0T

Go Kart Champion
Each are custom made to colors of your choice. With different designs to choose from just let me know what you want. They are made out of sheet steel and mount with the lower radio screw. The controller sits at an angle so you shouldn't have to worry about it falling out if you go WOT. Also I can make ones for you guys in the UK with RHD. Comment if you have questions. $45 with rivets and $35 without. Included in shipping is tracking number. Usually ships within a week after order. I do these in my free time at work so it may take a little longer.

Sent from my fingers using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Tiggy1

Go Kart Champion
if you're scared of it falling out, velcro could be a great option. im interested in this.

Noob_2.0T

Go Kart Champion
I am on vacation till January but if your interested let me know and I'll put you on the list and I will start when I'm back.

Tiggy - Black Base, Red Rivets

Matt - Black Base, Red Rivets

Sent from my fingers using Tapatalk

Last edited:

callmegti

Go Kart Champion
ah man i kind of wished i got the rivets lol. i'll take some pics as soon as i clean up my interior. also the fitment is perfect, i didnt have to shave the plastic at all. I would definitely recommend it for you guys with v2. Great craftsmanship.

sawwucebawse

Passed Driver's Ed
I'm interested in a plain black one. Keep us updated on when you'll be making them again.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk