GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
VW GTI MKVI Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVI Forum / VW GTI Forum - Golfmk6.com

Go Back   VW GTI MKVI Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVI Forum / VW GTI Forum - Golfmk6.com > Regional Forums > California

Old 07-17-2018, 11:37 AM   #1
don nguyen
Oval Newbie

Drives: Euro
***WannabeRacer.com | Norcal/Bay Area Vinyl Wrapping Tour - July 30th - Aug 3rd 2018*

WannabeRacer.com

I am doing another trip to Norcal / Bay Area to do vinyl wrap installs and plasti dip paint jobs between the dates of July 30th - August 3rd 2018. (There is a slight possibility I may be available on July 28th and 29th as well) Everything is a first come first serve basis. People who e-mailed me in the past get priority, so if we can't schedule something for you this time, still e-mail me and I will keep you on my priority contact list for the next time I make a trip up to Norcal / Bay Area. Check out my website to see all of the services I offer and you may find some pictures of cars similar to yours that'll give you some ideas for your own car. Even if you do not see a related type of service, feel free to ask, as I may offer it, but I just don't have it pictured/listed: http://www.wannaberacerwraps.com

To get a quote or reserve an appointment slot, feel free to use either of the following contact methods:
→ Norcal / Bay Area July 2018 - Contact Form

OR

If e-mailing me directly, please use the following format below:

Don@WannabeRacer.com

Subject title: Norcal Jule/August 2018 Trip
Car type and year:
Material finish/color (IE gloss black, carbon fiber, etc):
Part(s) you're looking to wrap:

Thanks!
Don@WannabeRacer.com

Old 09-26-2018, 08:40 PM   #2
SoCalLowLife6
Passed Driver's Ed

Drives: 2011 VW GTI DSG Fo Doh
You did a 3m carbon roof wrap on my 2005 BMW 330i ZHP Like 6 years ago! I sold the car but I still see it around town and it still has the vinyl you put on the roof!!!

This is a testament to the quality of Don N’s work!!!

Thanks!!
SoCalLowLife6 is offline   Reply With Quote