GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New Recall...

scbastv

Ready to race!
Just an FYI...

Took my car in the other day to get oil changed and tires rotated and was told there is another recall on the MK6. No worries...they just need to switch out the current emissions sticker for a new one.

again...just an FYI

2010GTI4me

Go Kart Champion
Yea, I probably should have posted about this when I had my 10k mile service a few weeks ago.. whoops lol. Thanks though!

MKVI_CSM

Ready to race!
Just an FYI...

Took my car in the other day to get oil changed and tires rotated and was told there is another recall on the MK6. No worries...they just need to switch out the current emissions sticker for a new one.

again...just an FYI

another? what were the others?

bryanmn1

Ready to race!
another? what were the others?

The only other one was in regards to a Loose Footwell Vent. When you go in for a service, they zip tie it into place.

2010GTI4me

Go Kart Champion
The only other one was in regards to a Loose Footwell Vent. When you go in for a service, they zip tie it into place.

HAHAHA... yea they told me they needed to replace it but sure enough it was just a zip tie to hold it steady.

zecpull1

Ready to race!
Been there Done that... I took mine in to get a 5000 mile Oil Change on my own dime..since VW thinks that now that they are paying..they have Extended the Oil changes to 10k..
I had a Code..and The APR guy told me there is also a Technical Service Bulletin for the Throttle wire that can Short under high torque acceleration...but the code cleared when I set the ECU back to Stock mode.