GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Kid with BRZ called me out... lol

Stage2Sasquatch

Go Kart Champion
"TJ Hunts BRZ is fast, I guess mine is as well"

The funny thing is his isn't even that fast. He went off and let a shop build the motor with his unlimited Youtube money just to make a tad more than mediocore power.

The BRZ/FRS is a great car, but power platform it is not. I think the sweet spot for an FRS/BRZ is a FBO, E85 tune w/ Coilovers, Pads + Fluid, and wheels + 200TW tires. I have a real hard time keeping up with my buddies FRS at Waterford Hills roadcourse and he's 100% stock engine wise. It's worth noting that I race my GTI on the stock tune though (Also I have a MK7).

Injen1us

Drag Race Newbie
This one was at the half mile I was in a few weeks back. More than held its own. The stock one was the slowest car there tho.

Of course there is the "any car is fast with enough money" disclaimer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdHVjYM9WsM

The funny thing is his isn't even that fast. He went off and let a shop build the motor with his unlimited Youtube money just to make a tad more than mediocore power.

It isnt... and he cant drive very well either.

That being said when you build any motor and add boost youre going to see gains. I imagine he will be pushing 400 when the tune gets dialed in.

you said it right..."unlimited youtube money"

SELA_MK6GTI

Go Kart Champion
I don't even try when it comes to these cars lol don't know what goes through their heads man seriously. I always let them get a head start and just easily catch up, look at them and then pull even harder lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk