GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

When can I expect to see 0% financing again?

DummyBear

Ready to race!

rmchung

Ready to race!
The 0% comes and goes. I've seen it several times this year. The economy may be sucky still, but it sure is a nice time to buy a car (if one can) since rates are soooo low. I would put nothing down...no point in doing that if you get a super low rate.

enrique145

I pay $390 every six months w/ progressive. Full cover, 50,000/100,000 property damage, $500 deductible, $30/day on rentals.... I dont know the rest. You get the idea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zr0z

Passed Driver's Ed
Heritage wanted $22k + tax, tags, freight and other fees for a base two door 6sp GTI with Mat kit (MSRP $25K). Darcars was going to offer me $22K (freight included) + tax etc but with out the mat kit, but they were going to get the car from another dealer. The other dealers wanted me to come in and talk about price etc.

22k for a base 2 door GTI isn't too bad, I know Heritage LOOOOOVES to advertise that 22k price but jack it up like crazy once you come in for that price. They also added on all that crap when I test drove the 4 door 6 speed.

I might try Darcars and just tell Heritage to buzz off, I'm sick of them doing that but otherwise the dealer is nice. Bought my Accord used at Heritage Honda Parkville and had no issues.

GmanGTI

22k for a base 2 door GTI isn't too bad, I know Heritage LOOOOOVES to advertise that 22k price but jack it up like crazy once you come in for that price. They also added on all that crap when I test drove the 4 door 6 speed.

I might try Darcars and just tell Heritage to buzz off, I'm sick of them doing that but otherwise the dealer is nice. Bought my Accord used at Heritage Honda Parkville and had no issues.

You can also go to Ourisman VW in Laurel. They are willing to match or beat any offer, just have to have it in writing. They still have a number of base models. Darcars don't have any base, except for base 4-door DSGs and the convenience/sunroof or with nav and some autobahns. But if you need a base, they can get it for you like they were going to do for me.

troyguitar

Go Kart Champion
22k is a decent price for a base model, that is what my base 4-door was with just the rubber mats and cargo mat/blocks. People are paying that much or more for used models, especially when you count the difference in interest.

GmanGTI

22k is a decent price for a base model, that is what my base 4-door was with just the rubber mats and cargo mat/blocks. People are paying that much or more for used models, especially when you count the difference in interest.

That is a good price on your 4 door. I was looking for a 4 door base, but nobody in this area wanted to sell it for $22k. The lowest i've seen is $23k. There was one dealer down in Clearwater FL that was selling a new 12 tornado red base two door for $20900, it included the dest charge too. That was a good deal, but unfortunately too far away. It already sold a couple of weeks ago anyways.