GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Need help with Bluetooth!

PatrickRori

Passed Driver's Ed
I recently bought a 2012 GTI. This is the base model so I do not have steering wheel controls. I was wondering how I get out of this screen to show MPG. New to the V-dub world and could use some help!

View attachment 50309

Attachments

• IMG_20150827_132149.jpg
    IMG_20150827_132149.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 184

ThatVWGuy

Ready to race!
The base GTI doesn't have controls on the steering wheel? I have the base 2012 GLI (a cheaper car than the base GTI) and it has the controls. Can you take a photo of your entire steering wheel?

dozol

Passed Driver's Ed
Press and hold the up button on the right side lever. One we use for wipers. i hope it makes sense, had the same problem.

krvnked

Go Kart Champion
since the op's problem was solved, i am going to hijack the thread

when i am listening to audio via bluetooth and then i get a phonecall and the call ends, the sound will go back to my music/podcast for a split second and then completely turn off. the only way to fix this is to disconnect my iPhone and reconnect it to bluetooth. before the sound cuts out, the audio quality of the music/podcast is very poor like a.m. radio or telephone quality. anyone else have this problem and how do i fix it?

brobst

Go Kart Champion
I noticed this. It sounds like its not fully connected mono instead of stereo sound?
I usually just click media tab then switch back to Bluetooth tab. Fixes this for me. 2013 sunroof version

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk