GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official lightweight wheels thread

zef

Drag Racing Champion
They're production models. They come in 18x8.5 +44 5x112.

Oh good to know. I didn't see them on Evasive Motorsports/Ravspec so wasn't sure.

They're about $700-$750 a wheel.

Roctre

Ready to race!
Bringing this back to the top..

Anyone run the Enkei TFR? Tire Rack has it listed at 18.85lbs for 18x8 and about half the price of the other lightweight options. Thinking about that copper color on my candy white 4 door...

https://www.tirerack.com/wheels/Whe...ar=2012&autoModClar=4-Door&packageSearch=true

They look okay and their Enkies so they won't be bad. Have you checked out any of Nuespeed's wheels they run around that price or a couple hundred more and are lightweight as well.

Espo78

Yeah I like the Neuspeed wheels a lot. Just wanted to point out a new lightweight wheel I came across. I almost don't believe Tirerack's weight listing though. Need to verify from another source. Enkei's website doesn't list the weight.

Brendon

Ready to race!
17x9 +45 rpf1s 245/40 tire

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same setup as me. :)

Brendon

Ready to race!
Not gonna lie, I basically copied you. I just need to ditch the koni oranges and get some yellows haha.

All good. Hope you are as happy with it as I am. :D

jeez

Ready to race!
So, while I love my OZs...they bend easily...one of my wheels bent in 2 places. Can be fixed, but I'd rather something else I don't have to worry about as much. Are forged the only way to go light and super stiff? Or just give up and go back to stock?

CMGTI

Ready to race!
So, while I love my OZs...they bend easily...one of my wheels bent in 2 places. Can be fixed, but I'd rather something else I don't have to worry about as much. Are forged the only way to go light and super stiff? Or just give up and go back to stock?

Konig Hypergrams are ~18lbs for 18x8.5, 5x112. I had them for almost 6 months, no problems whatsoever.

emir

3200 sgd = 2372 usd

almost a 2.5mths wait for it

Cybonic,
Do you have any fitment issues such rubbing on the front or rear with this setup? It looks like u change to a wider front fender. I m thinking of te37 saga 18x8.5 42, but afraid that it will rub.

jettaglx91

Go Kart Champion
what are you guys with 17x9 rpf1's doing for bolt pattern?

Seems like alot of people are running them, more than I would think are all getting re-drilled. So is everyone just doing wobble bolts or what? I have studs and would prefer to keep them but didnt want to deal with a redril.

ksandman

Ready to race!
what are you guys with 17x9 rpf1's doing for bolt pattern?

Seems like alot of people are running them, more than I would think are all getting re-drilled. So is everyone just doing wobble bolts or what? I have studs and would prefer to keep them but didnt want to deal with a redril.

I’m 5x114 with wobble bolts. Would really like to redrill them though so I can run studs