GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

APR Presents the 2.0 TSI ECU Update (Version 2.0!)

ahard48

Ready to race!
I believe a small handful of people with the beta tune have kept updates and have said everything has been resolved.

Noodle1

Ready to race!
looking forward to hopefully see v2.5 with crackles and a tune that works 5,000 miles after initial flash.

SnailPower

Autocross Newbie
lol you guys are making me laugh. They trying to still smooth out the current tune and you want them to add more shiiieeeet potentially breaking something they've worked so hard to achieve?? lol.

I thinking I'm asking for too much just asking for a smoothed out K04 tune, lol. Keep the crackles, give me a smoother tune!

Noodle1

Ready to race!
lol you guys are making me laugh. They trying to still smooth out the current tune and you want them to add more shiiieeeet potentially breaking something they've worked so hard to achieve?? lol.

I thinking I'm asking for too much just asking for a smoothed out K04 tune, lol. Keep the crackles, give me a smoother tune!

im no tuner but im pretty sure crackles are faily easy to achieve, especially considering the mk7 has them

thatspsychotic

Ready to race!
Not yet running the beta flash, but I noticed some pretty strange boost oscillations this morning while it's super cold out:

(posting link in case embed doesn't load for you)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouH7XbTbP3s

zef

Drag Racing Champion
im no tuner but im pretty sure crackles are faily easy to achieve, especially considering the mk7 has them

the mk6/7 ecu's are polar opposites from each other

Verserk-MK6

Ready to race!
APR Stage 1+ Beta Tune-7000 Mile Update-Still good, no surging still. I did have 1 instance when the under heavy acceleration in second gear when the car just cut out all power but immediately came back. Has not happened again. Not sure if it was traction control messing around with my 17z brakes or the engine on its way out.

thatspsychotic

Ready to race!
APR Stage 1+ Beta Tune-7000 Mile Update-Still good, no surging still. I did have 1 instance when the under heavy acceleration in second gear when the car just cut out all power but immediately came back. Has not happened again. Not sure if it was traction control messing around with my 17z brakes or the engine on its way out.

I've experienced something like that once, and when it happened to me my boost gauge spiked to something like 22-23 PSI (normally never exceeds 20-21 psi) so I figured it was a safety boost cut from an unusual boost overshoot. Maybe that was it?

Also, does the "surging" you describe resemble what I captured in the video above?

Chatchie

Ready to race!
I've experienced something like that once, and when it happened to me my boost gauge spiked to something like 22-23 PSI (normally never exceeds 20-21 psi) so I figured it was a safety boost cut from an unusual boost overshoot. Maybe that was it?

Also, does the "surging" you describe resemble what I captured in the video above?

This "surging" happens to me all the time. It's usually under moderate load tho, not full throttle. It's like boost is pulled then given right back. I'm on 2.2b if I remember right.

Mr_Dog

Ready to race!

in theory they are easy, but as with any software a change in one part might have changes in another part that no one in their wildest dreams could think off

Dimbos666

Friends, I have golf GTI mk6 ( APR version 2.4 st. 2,intake APR st.2., intercooler Wagner, exhaust milltek) I want to try other version of insertion. As do you think, how from insertions faster? 2.4 мы 1.2 testpipes?

ACHILLES R32

Drag Racing Champion