GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Feedback for Rotaryknight

Blaznjoe

Drag Race Newbie
Rotaryknight is right

Recently purchased Ground Control and my dream wheels from Chris. (Dream wheels pending official announcement once installed :D ) The dude knows a great deal about cars so it's always a pleasure talking and seeking his knowledge/opinion. He's a great asset to the VW community and a stand-up guy in general.

:clap:

Rotaryknight

Go Kart Champion
Recently purchased Ground Control and my dream wheels from Chris. (Dream wheels pending official announcement once installed :D ) The dude knows a great deal about cars so it's always a pleasure talking and seeking his knowledge/opinion. He's a great asset to the VW community and a stand-up guy in general.

:clap:

Yea man can't wait for the pictures!

WPcrytical21

A massive thank you to Chris! Helped me get my hands on some Volk ZE40's and as I mentioned to him about fifteen times while we were waiting for them to be installed "it's like Christmas". :happyanim:
All around an outstanding gentleman. A pleasure to work with and knows more about cars than I ever will. If you ever get the chance to do business with Chris, take it. You will never be steered in the wrong direction. His silver tongue may persuade you to buy something though haha.

At AUTuning awaiting install.

The morning after. Because it was way too dark to get any sort of decent picture that night.

Over by beach.

And finally the glamour shot.

WHY_GTI

Ready to race!
I have to give a big thanks to Chris for helping me get these wheels! They look awesome on the car. Now all i need is a slight drop.

He goes the extra mile to help you out with little to no benefit for himself. He's a great person to do business with and talk to. We had to wait a few months and I always got periodic updates from Chris. The wheels were worth the wait at a great price!

18x8.5 +42

Last edited:

Speeddemon691

Go Kart Champion
Nice rims!! Are they heavier and more expensive than the O.Z. Ultraleggeras? I want to get those but these look really nice! [emoji1303][emoji1303][emoji33][emoji33]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blaznjoe

Drag Race Newbie
My dream wheels have now been a reality for several months now. I'm not ashamed to randomly send Chris text messages about how much I love my wheels :happyanim: Hoping to get some better photos this year.

Clears my BBK :p

Occasionally my wheels join me for dinner :p

Thanks again Chris!

tjasko

Go Kart Champion
Chris, thanks for putting up with my lack of knowledge about wheel specs, BBK clearance, and answering all of my questions while hooking me up with new VolkRacing wheels. I couldn't be any happier with my new G25s in this über unique dark silver prism finish!

If anyone is looking for Volks, Chris is your man! He gave me plenty of updates while we waited ~4-5 months for these babies to come in all the way from Japan! He'll even handle getting quality lug bolts, wheel locks, and hub rings for you. Chris is just plain old legit, he's not here to nickle 'n dime you.

MKNaNa

Leaving a feedback here for Chris. So I contacted Chris on the OC VW facebook group and we arranged to get me some new rims. I have nothing but positive things to say about Chris.
1: Chris is a standout person. He was willing to inform me and answer all of my questions.
2: He was able to squeeze time for pick up especially with our schedules and the fact I lived all the way in Irvine.
3: I can't thank him enough and have nothing but respect for what he does for the community. 10/10 will be definitely be going with Chris whenever I decided to either pick up some Volks or Advan rims again.

hungti75

Passed Driver's Ed
I'd like to leave some feedback for Chris:

Awesome guy, very straightforward and willing to work with me.
Bought some wheels off him and couldn't be happier.
It's not every day you get to buy your dream wheels, but Chris helped me realise my dream.
If anyone is looking for Volks or Advans for their car, Chris is the only person I would recommend.
Thank you again, Chris.