GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Front Brake Rotors / Canada Brakes

Blakcard

Autocross Newbie
Hey for you Canadian folks. RockAuto doesn't have slotted Stop Tech Rotors anymore...only slotted/drilled.

Has anyone tried Canada Brakes Rotors? Ships from Cali and the price on the site is what you pay..no shipping and taxes included. Claim comparable to Stop Tech and Power Slot (aquired by Stop Tech).

https://www.canadabrakes.com/details/productdetails/Slotted-Rotors/EBS/

Just curious is anyone from Canada (or USA!) has ordered and what performance is like.

thanks!

Blakcard

Autocross Newbie
They're rebranded centric rotors.
wow.. really?? Man that's a good savings then. Thanks for the response

Buyin em!!!:happyanim::thumbup:

How's Abbotsford these days? Been years since I visited.

MmmmmBoost

Ready to race!
wow.. really?? Man that's a good savings then. Thanks for the response

Buyin em!!!:happyanim::thumbup:

How's Abbotsford these days? Been years since I visited.

Dont know if its too late but they might be cheaper on rockauto since they sell from centric directly.

Abbys good lol, its calmed down a bit but its not bad ahaha

Blakcard

Autocross Newbie
Well... still waiting. They say shipped in 24-48 hours but that's after having to wait up to 10 days for them to make them.

Then they shipped me the wrong size. Waaaay too large. Can't even get the carrier over them... called and they are sending correct size.

They told me to keep the oversized ones so might be selling em as I can't use em.

Stay tuned

MLue1

Drag Racing Champion
Well... still waiting. They say shipped in 24-48 hours but that's after having to wait up to 10 days for them to make them.

Then they shipped me the wrong size. Waaaay too large. Can't even get the carrier over them... called and they are sending correct size.

They told me to keep the oversized ones so might be selling em as I can't use em.

Stay tuned
Don't mean to pi$$ in your coffee, but for the difference it makes this is why I buy the OE rotors.

Blakcard

Autocross Newbie
Don't mean to pi$$ in your coffee, but for the difference it makes this is why I buy the OE rotors.

All good. Son had bought the Stop Tech rear slotted rotors from Rock Auto, by the time he went back to purchase the Front they were out of stock. Saw this company and thought why not give a CDN company a chance.. same slotted rotors but a titanium colour. Who knew it was gonna take so long lol :mad::mad::mad0259::mad0259::mad0259: