GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MkVI vs. Infinity G35 Coupe

Bruno2000

Ready to race!
Maddawg777 isnt a liar :p dont panic here!

The guy probably really beated a g35, im pretty confident he did it as much as he is, but we pretend its sound weird! since a g35 coupe should! win, so maybe into the g35, we had 4 passagers? dont know but it dont generalizing resume that a stock 2010 gti is ''faster'' in a straight line, that a g35.

But I wish to see this video, im curious :thumbup:

DawnsKayBug1

Go Kart Champion
LOL the guys owning a GTI are saying your full of shit(myself included) not a G35 forum coming in here starting a forum war. :attention_whore:

I raced a Lambo in mine Noone jumped my shit over my post http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4707

pen15ofgoldd

Passed Driver's Ed
my car is stock with now 1000 miles on it. it is 3dr dsg with 17inch rims. Nothing added just plan stock. I really dont care if he beats me or not, its just to show you guys how our GTI compares to a stock G35 coupe. hopefully this will shut everyone up and we plan to run from around 30-100mph or so.

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
in for the vids

maddawg777

Passed Driver's Ed
Lol dude ... just give it up. You're a pathological liar who's ego is somehow tied to the alleged speed of your car. We all drive GTIs here, you've got nobody to impress, and we all know exactly how fast they are relative to what else is on the road. You're like the antithesis of harddrive (except for the douchebag part). In every way that he is educated, you are not. In every way that he at least understands physics and car performance, you do not. In every way that he is at least honest, you are not. My favorite part is how your worthless ass jumped on his flame train while being completely oblivious to the fact that yours is far more ... pathetic?

Quickly, my friend ... post videos of you racing people who didn't know they were supposed to be racing you!

Once upon a time ... at band camp ... I beat a ferarri in myfastgti!

I'm super cereal!!

is hardrivn your boy freind in band camp...many guys are saying they beat the g35 am gona get the videos just for u...then say ur physics .( the wind force farting force your wanking force..) twat

grambles423

Automotive Engineer

This thread is done

maddawg777

Passed Driver's Ed
why say that..am just defending myself son.. read the other threads in other posts ppl saying they beat 350z example and g35s the other member congradulate and ask how its done and the mods etc..here there are too many fanys attacking others just like wat u said just now u twat

msm00b

Ready to race!
congradulate and ask how its done and the mods etc...

First of all, you fail at spelling. CongraTulations!!

Secondly, I thought you were stock. Are you implying that you're not stock? Cause if that's the case ... no shit sherlock. With enough money/mods, you can make the GTI into a completely different beast:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtO2dh8BCPA

My car could probably legitimately hang with a stock G35 coupe. Yours, if stock, can not.

zee

Go Kart Champion
Keep the discussion on topic guys. I hate to lock this one down too as it is slightly entertaining.

Thread cleaned up a little.