GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Stock GTI MKVI 6 speed VS 2 Lancer Ralliarts

ltldevl

Ready to race!
Just cruising along minding my own business on the way home from work, when I see a pair of Lancer's come up my rear end. I noticed some traffic clearing ahead of me so I decide to down shift to 2nd (was going around 60 clicks). I take a large pull on the first one leaving the second one way back. The first one seems to down shift and keeps me from getting away but can't pass me. After slowing for some traffic, the blue one (first one) pulls up beside me and I see some exhaust job and no badging on the car. It doesn't look like a EVO but I wonder what he had done. He starts flooring it (belching black smoke I might add), urging me on but there's a little too much traffic for me so I don't take the bait. The second one comes up on me now, this one looks like it's running a stock exhaust but again, no badging. If only there was more space, on the top end, I would have spanked both their asses! After that it was bumper to bumper. I think they tried to gang up on me but they couldn't bring it when they had the chance. :)

roastpuff

Go Kart Champion
We should be about even or even a little faster than the Ralliart from a roll. In a dig... we're down on traction compared to them.

If it's DSG it would've been more even because they have the TC-SST dual-clutch gearbox too.

WakJak

Passed Driver's Ed
heeella fun

mikeydubs

Ready to race!
I would have made the trip down from Acton if you needed a partner to take em on! :fighting0030::burnrubber:
Where in Milton are you? I go there lots, have some family there, went to highschool there.

ltldevl

Ready to race!
Just in the new area... Makes me laugh these guys how they think AWD is the end all and be all for cars.

Last edited: