GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS:OE VW Sedona wheels/tires/TPMS (set of 4) 16 inch

Simmsled

Parking Garage > Tree
***SOLD***

Basically Jetta takeoffs, 16x6.5, 5x112, TMPS included, OE fitment All-Season Hankook Optimo H725A

Near perfect condition
One wheel has a tiny chip
Tread Depth between 6 and 7 32nds
Center caps lost due to underpants gnomes

$350 OBO plus shipping...
local pickup = $300 + case of German beer :drinking: (negotiable)

Wheels located in Indianapolis, Indiana

This is a pic of the actual set right here...

Borrowed Kellen's winter setup pic of the Sedonas on his car for reference.

Last edited:

AbideDude

Ready to race!
Bump for good winter set, paid more mine this summer. Granted they were brand new with new tires too. Seems like a really good deal. :w00t:

GLWS

Simmsled

Parking Garage > Tree
Back in a VW??

Free bump for an awesome guy

Sup Dan! Thanks! Good to hear from you.
Not back in a VW yet... I have been circling around. Went to Lexus land, got bored with an AWD GS and bought an 04 330i ZHP (performance package). Found one with super low miles (57k) and have been enjoying it. Have been thinking about a MK7 GTI with the integrated LSD. May get one next... just don't know when it will be. I'm enjoying RWD, but missing the hatch and boost.

I have a bunch of MK5/MK6 stuff in the attic and need more space up there for the kids stuff and so I can get the Christmas tree down later this month. Lol

Do you still have the CC?

Simmsled

Parking Garage > Tree
Including my old dogbone insert at no additional cost BUMP
It is the aluminum "L" shaped one.

snobrdrdan

former GTI owner
Sup Dan! Thanks! Good to hear from you.
Not back in a VW yet... I have been circling around. Went to Lexus land, got bored with an AWD GS and bought an 04 330i ZHP (performance package). Found one with super low miles (57k) and have been enjoying it. Have been thinking about a MK7 GTI with the integrated LSD. May get one next... just don't know when it will be. I'm enjoying RWD, but missing the hatch and boost.

I have a bunch of MK5/MK6 stuff in the attic and need more space up there for the kids stuff and so I can get the Christmas tree down later this month. Lol

Do you still have the CC?

Ahhh....spare parts, I see!
MK7 looks VERY promising though

CC, lol, no but I'm still drinking the VW Kool Aid.
Went thru a couple of CC's, then to a '13 Passat V6, then to a '13 Tiguan manual, and now back into a '14 Passat V6 (a couple months ago)

We've got a 2 year old, and just found out we're having another one....so the bigger car/Passat will definitely come in handy

Finally got the wife into a VW last year too, she has a '13 Tiguan SE

Simmsled

Parking Garage > Tree
Ahhh....spare parts, I see!
MK7 looks VERY promising though

CC, lol, no but I'm still drinking the VW Kool Aid.
Went thru a couple of CC's, then to a '13 Passat V6, then to a '13 Tiguan manual, and now back into a '14 Passat V6 (a couple months ago)

We've got a 2 year old, and just found out we're having another one....so the bigger car/Passat will definitely come in handy

Finally got the wife into a VW last year too, she has a '13 Tiguan SE

Damn, thats some turnover, lol!
Congrats on the little one on the way man!!! :happyanim:

Yeah, the Passat has SOO much room. Had a Tiguan as a rental in Dallas earlier this year. Really gained a lot of respect for it. It is a solid machine.

and now for the update...

***SALE PENDING***