GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

stuck: Which exhaust to get

the_abuse

Ready to race!
So i have a MK6 2.5L Golf and i would like to get a cat back system. I am looking for a set up that is fairly quiet with no drone so i can drive it on the high way an not have to hear it unless i hit the gas. what are some recomendations. price dosent matter but cheaper the better

the_abuse

Ready to race!
really cuz i heard someone say it was loud ... does anyone have a video of their 2.5 with eurojet catback that i could hear it

chinqutie

Go Kart Champion

MasterKevin

Ready to race!
Eurojet is really loud. Apr and milltek IMO. But apr comes at a price :)

junior0404

Ready to race!
new to the VW world here.. was wondering if the mkv 2.5l eurojet exhaust would fit the mkvi 2.5l golf.. if anyone know please let me know so I can descide on what to get, the eurojet one sounds beautiful and I am sad they haven't come out with an upgrade yet for the mkvi :(

0.5_Lambo

Ready to race!
The search function can bring up quiet a bit of info.
I have the eurojet exhaust from the mkv a long with other mods...fits fine.

junior0404

Ready to race!

Todd/AWE

Ready to race!
How much you guys charge to install it and would I be able to bring the car down and have it done on the same day? The reason I ask is because I am really short in time and wednesdays would be the only day I would be able to go down there since I am from stamford, CT.. :(

Victi,

PM me your e-mail address and I'll have a sales person here work up a full quote for you!

gkallis

Ready to race!
ive heard a magnaflow muffler on a 2.5 and it sounded nice.