GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GK Goes JDM, Brah. Beats Worst Forum Member on Actually Getting a Car this Century

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
I can sound proof that bish. Gonna do that to mine probably too.

Sent from my distraction device

oh no, im cool. was saying for max, doe. I wouldnt want to add extra weight to dailyracecar.

Sweet teeny black dick shifter brah

OH DANG. that's nothing compared to the white or black dildo looking ones ive seen. But i had one kinda like this before:

http://my350z.com/forum/interior/559877-blox-neo-490-shift-knob.html

solid metal or whatever.. and just weird. I like soft touches, becauseeuro.

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
I can sound proof that bish. Gonna do that to mine probably too.

I dynamatted my TurDI and it didn't make much of a difference, so I am hesitant to do anything to the Z.

ChrisB1

Go Kart Champion
I dynamatted my TurDI and it didn't make much of a difference, so I am hesitant to do anything to the Z.

Dynamat is just a constrained damping layer, and is generally NOT effective at blocking road noise. In addition to the Dynamat, you need a decoupling layer, preferably some sort of closed cell foam topped, with mass loaded vinyl. The bad thing is you need at least 1 pound per square foot mass loaded vinyl to effectively block the road noise, and that is HEAVY! After all is said and done, you'll be riding around with the equivalent of a dead hooker in the trunk. :lol:

jgarcia1925

Go Kart Champion
Dynamat is just a constrained damping layer, and is generally NOT effective at blocking road noise. In addition to the Dynamat, you need a decoupling layer, preferably some sort of closed cell foam topped, with mass loaded vinyl. The bad thing is you need at least 1 pound per square foot mass loaded vinyl to effectively block the road noise, and that is HEAVY! After all is said and done, you'll be riding around with the equivalent of a dead hooker in the trunk. :lol:

This lol

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion

Oh, wow. Never knew we had hooker murderers on this forum :iono:

rs999

Go Kart Champion

I dynamatted the FR-S. It didn't do much. The biggest change in interior sound volume came from swapping the exhaust to a resonated perrin cattback.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie

:iono: :lol:

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Can you use the words DAT and DOE in a sentence on this site? I heard it was grounds for temp banning....

My peen misses you, JAWN.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Oh, wow. Never knew we had hooker murderers on this forum :iono:

There are many peeps on this forum who would not mind offing me, I suspect.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie

DAT STOCK MODE AUDI, DOE. BRINGS A TEAR TO MY BALLS.

PRETTY SOON.. PRIUS MODE TO BE ENGAGED AS WELL :lol: :bellyroll:

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Can you use the words DAT and DOE in a sentence on this site? I heard it was grounds for temp banning....

My peen misses you, JAWN.

:wub: AS MY PEEN ALSO MISSES YOU, SIR NEEK.

Do IT!!!!!!!!!!! :)

OH DANG. thought about it.

There are many peeps on this forum who would not mind offing me, I suspect.

OH WOW. I would "off you" with me DeDong, if thats what you mean?

"shoot it all over me!"

"lick it up baby... it's got protein in it"

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion

DAT STOCK MODE AUDI, DOE. BRINGS A TEAR TO MY BALLS.

PRETTY SOON.. PRIUS MODE TO BE ENGAGED AS WELL [emoji38] :bellyroll:
That's a sad sight man!

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
tis very sad... #wife #3kids