Revo stage 1 mk6 GTI vs Stock G35

Djunited1

Go Kart Champion

CDUBBGTI91

Go Kart Champion
DAMN!!! and that's just stage 1 nice kill OP :thumbup:

Djunited1

Go Kart Champion
thx man.looking forward to stage 2.been waiting for more than 3 months now for my dp lmao

Djunited1

Go Kart Champion
Time to mess with a G37

ye i wish i could get ahold of one. the race scene is mostly 350zs, g35s, e46 m3s, stis, evos and gtis.

Djunited1

Go Kart Champion
Oh man, i had a totally different experience as i told u, i guess it's our terrific weather..nice kill!

ye bro you were definitly heatsoaked.i lose by 3-4 cars to my friend's car when i am heatsoaked.we are neck and neck when i'm not. ive raced 10s of 350zs and g35s ,always same result and sometimes more. fastest n/a g35 that hangs with us has intake/exhaust/tune and cams. i forgot wether it has headers and pulleys but i will ask him. he is neck and neck with me.it's really much faster than a stock g35.

BigRobSA

Ready to race!
Last week, while my throttlebody was all sorts of jacked up, I was at a stoplight next to a couple dudes in a G35. My idle was wonky, and was surging, almost like I was blipping the throttle slightly.

Well, I figured SOMEBODY would think I was saying "Effin' race?!", and these guys did. It was right before this very road turns into a little highway going towards my housing subdivision. The light turned green, and the driver of the G decided it was "Go!" time. He got the hit, as I wasn't revving to get a race, but as soon as I noticed he was taking off, I too took off. The tq mount inserts worked like a charm, too. It simply bit, and went. It wasn't even a race. :D

Nice kill, OP. Keep up the pwnage.

xHeartcoreboyx

IceCream GTI
ye bro you were definitly heatsoaked.i lose by 3-4 cars to my friend's car when i am heatsoaked.we are neck and neck when i'm not. ive raced 10s of 350zs and g35s ,always same result and sometimes more. fastest n/a g35 that hangs with us has intake/exhaust/tune and cams. i forgot wether it has headers and pulleys but i will ask him. he is neck and neck with me.it's really much faster than a stock g35.

hopefully will install my IC, TOP and intake in a week max and run my friend's G35 4dr!

Last week, while my throttlebody was all sorts of jacked up, I was at a stoplight next to a couple dudes in a G35. My idle was wonky, and was surging, almost like I was blipping the throttle slightly.

Well, I figured SOMEBODY would think I was saying "Effin' race?!", and these guys did. It was right before this very road turns into a little highway going towards my housing subdivision. The light turned green, and the driver of the G decided it was "Go!" time. He got the hit, as I wasn't revving to get a race, but as soon as I noticed he was taking off, I too took off. The tq mount inserts worked like a charm, too. It simply bit, and went. It wasn't even a race. :D

Is it very obvious when the DV commits suicide?

Djunited1

Go Kart Champion

:thumbsup:

BigRobSA

Ready to race!
Is it very obvious when the DV commits suicide?

Wasn't my DV, it was my Throttlebody. And, yes, it's VERY noticeable.

I thought it was an oily PCV, as did others, but the VW guys got with VWoA techs to diagnose it. Bad TB.

The idle first started idling high (about 1200 rpms), throwing a code (P0507 on a generic code reader) and a CEL. It did that for a couple days, then started surging from 1200-2000, then back down to "normal", then high, rinse, repeat. At every stop light. I took it in, and they diagnosed it, and ordered the part. The part took a couple days to get there. On the way home on the day they had it to diagnose it (and they tweaked some settings with their Tech2 or whatever it's called) it threw a EPC light, killing my engine on the highway. I pulled over, turned it off, waited a few, then re-started it and hauled ass home (was only about 2 miles from home at this point).

They threw the new one on, and it's fine now. But, I think they dicked around with other settings, and now when I turn on my headlights (I vag-com'd to DRL = fogs), I get a "Check right-side light" message on the message screen and a lightbulb CEL. When I check, all of the lights are fine, even the brights. WTF!?