GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Gargle Balls #8

Status
Not open for further replies.

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
i am bored at work, yes.

I can do my job in less than 4hours a day and/or remotely no problem.

That's the stuff.

indeed.

guise, please don't post anything direct image shit, etc.. links only.. no one needs to get fired because of some slut's beaver.

Agreed. And even with links, a full warning is required.

indeed, I'd probably rate him #3 behind Jeremiah and Arlene Garcia, respectively. Plac is the #1 non-intentional troll of all time though, not hating or anything, its just funny.

You said I was Jeremiah one time :mad:

haleyann

Go Kart Champion
damn that was a lot to catch up on...

Bug killer: 1993-Current.
Duties included killing bugs through various means such as: magnifying glass in the sun, lighter and aerosol can, firecrackers down ant hills, fly swatters, stepping on, smashing with my hands, etc.

Special skills: I was once bit by a black widow and did not die.

hired.

I will fuck bugs up. And I fuck like an energizer bunny :thumbsup:

you're on the waiting list.

This man. This man is winning.

Haley, do I qualify for this position? I hate bugs with a passion and will kill anything that moves, although there will be a bit of screaming. It's just part of the process. My resume and cover letter will both include pics of my booty. That is qualification enough.

If you find this information in line with your needs, I can be reached via Snap, PM, FB or instagram.

I look forward to hearing from you.

you can be Brandon's partner. you two would make a great team.

Wow this thread is vulgar today.

I like it.

That girl is hot as hell, though I could have done without the pics of her snatch...

I'm sitting here like, oh god please don't look at my screen at the wrong time mom... lol

guys... I looked out my office window and freaked out because it looked like my car was parked right outside. Turned out to be a 4 door TDI, UG, WSU license plate... then a hot guy in business attire walked up and got in. I'm in love with this mystery man.

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
guys... I looked out my office window and freaked out because it looked like my car was parked right outside. Turned out to be a 4 door TDI, UG, WSU license plate... then a hot guy in business attire walked up and got in. I'm in love with this mystery man.

So you admit that TDI guys are hotter than 2.5 (lol) and GTI guys now?

JhnR

Banned

Zillon

Go Kart Champion
Lol I still laugh when I see your avatar and remember Filhuge haha.

:laugh:

GunKata said:
guise, please don't post anything direct image shit, etc.. links only.. no one needs to get fired because of some slut's beaver.

Unless it's hidden-linking thedude4bides to Meatspin. Then all bets are off. :laugh:

GunKata said:
indeed, I'd probably rate him #3 behind Jeremiah and Arlene Garcia, respectively. Plac is the #1 non-intentional troll of all time though, not hating or anything, its just funny.

You forget about Señor Colina, Esq.?

Well in general. As long as we have sex the key word :laugh:

Naturally.

Status
Not open for further replies.