GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What now..

buffalocrank

Had a question for the wealth of knowledge here. I read the modification thread, but not sure where to go next. I'm new to the VW gti world.
I picked up a 2012 mk6 with 20k miles. It's full stage 3 APR, 91-93-104 tunes, APR intercooler, APR full exhaust and upgraded engine internals (pistons, rods, etc), and APR swaybars. The car is unbelievably fun and fast! I'm stoked about upgrading more, but I want to keep it sleeper like, so fun trolling people with it. I'm not sure what I should do next, thoughts?

Thanks

Rolling_GTI

Ready to race!
Haldex conversion! Been done before, but rarely

tdream1

Autocross Newbie
Big brake kit, LSD, lightweight wheels......

Sounds like a lot of fun! Welcome to the club!

corrado917

Go Kart Champion
Had a question for the wealth of knowledge here. I read the modification thread, but not sure where to go next. I'm new to the VW gti world.
I picked up a 2012 mk6 with 20k miles. It's full stage 3 APR, 91-93-104 tunes, APR intercooler, APR full exhaust and upgraded engine internals (pistons, rods, etc), and APR swaybars. The car is unbelievably fun and fast! I'm stoked about upgrading more, but I want to keep it sleeper like, so fun trolling people with it. I'm not sure what I should do next, thoughts?

Thanks

I love that approach :thumbsup:

• Keep it cleaned and protected from the sun.
  • Better tires.
  • LSD
  • Interior weight reduction
  • Lighter spare tire
  • Lighter battery

smanierre

Autocross Champion
I love that approach :thumbsup:

• Keep it cleaned and protected from the sun.
  • Better tires.
  • LSD
  • Interior weight reduction
  • Lighter spare tire
  • Lighter battery

Water meth will help to keep IATs down and if you run direct port you can run a more aggressive tune. Could also consider fueling upgrades if you haven't to run an E30 blend or even straight E85. Would most likely need custom tuning for that, instead of apr

aj_law

Go Kart Champion
I picked up a 2012 mk6 with 20k miles. It's full stage 3 APR, 91-93-104 tunes, APR intercooler, APR full exhaust and upgraded engine internals (pistons, rods, etc), and APR swaybars.

I'm not sure what I should do next, thoughts?

Thanks

Shit, uh, enjoy it?

:iono:

wohv

Ready to race!

Thanks

Damn bro that sound nice, if you don't mind me asking, how much did you pick it up for?

avni

Ready to race!
I picked up a 2013 GTI with 30k miles for 16k

that was last year