GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Just bought my carbonio intake :)

Bendial

Ready to race!
CAN'T WAIT! This will be my first upgrade in the car. Next is exhaust (leaning towards neuspeed catback) and eventually when they're on sale again, stage 1.

Lou Maiuri

Banned
strong double post. OP consider full exhaust instead of just a catback. You'll save money on the labor install, flash to stage II, and won't have a headache trying to find a downpipe to mate to your catback.

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
wow

realcyberbob

Go Kart Champion

Bendial

Ready to race!
strong double post. OP consider full exhaust instead of just a catback. You'll save money on the labor install, flash to stage II, and won't have a headache trying to find a downpipe to mate to your catback.

Good advice thank you. Any advice on a full turbo back kit that isn't APR? Theirs is pretty pricy. I don't think I'll ever go stage 2, my car is still a daily driver.

trackstar

Ready to race!
Good advice thank you. Any advice on a full turbo back kit that isn't APR? Theirs is pretty pricy. I don't think I'll ever go stage 2, my car is still a daily driver.

Stage 2 makes for a perfect daily. If you aren't planning to go stage 2 then don't get a full turbo back. Just get the catback

GTIMKV20

APR Stage I
Stage 2 is the only way if you are DSG. Stage I was too torque peaky and annoying. Only reason I say if DSG because if 6-MT you will also need a new clutch and that turns off many dubbers. Though not all!!

Stage 2 or bust.