GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

billy boat downpipe

411big

Ready to race!
Sold my gti....bb downpipe only has 2k on it. San diego pick up only. Make offer. Looking to sell asap

mattley crue1

Ready to race!
catted or non catted?

mattley crue1

Ready to race!
It is catted

cyTO

Ready to race!
Bump good guy to deal with.

Was going to pull the trigger but already about to grab a UR DP from Ls1wot a couple threads down. Also did not want to deal with having to cut the pipe to make it fit with my stock CBE.

Great deal for someone who has an after market CBE on hand or is planning to get one though.

mathieu92

Ready to race!
Am interested and local to SD.

From what I gather the BB downpipe fits both CCTA and CBFA, correct? (got the car in CA, but for some reason got a CCTA)

Also, it seems it needs to be cut to fit with the stock cat. Did you use it with the stock cat? (ie is it cut already and will it fit right on?)

cyTO

Ready to race!
Am interested and local to SD.

From what I gather the BB downpipe fits both CCTA and CBFA, correct? (got the car in CA, but for some reason got a CCTA)

Also, it seems it needs to be cut to fit with the stock cat. Did you use it with the stock cat? (ie is it cut already and will it fit right on?)

Its not cut. Shouldn't be difficult to do though. I just did not go through with this deal because I rather have it whole and get a CBE but CBE are pricey and mostly for sound D:

But its a great deal you should get it~ BillyBoat made pipes for APR and its all 304 stainless steel so yeah sexy~ With low mileage too.