GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Spotted thread

dc.

Ready to race!
spotted a CSG GTI lowered on Works Emotions CR Kais (lug conversion?) + golf R tails @ metro square (warden + steeles) yesterday.

dubessa

Go Kart Champion
Spotted a csg gti in my jack astors parking lot with yellow fogs, looked lowered.

Also saw a sexy white gti with a painted front valence, led tails and a German rear emblem that was to dieeee for.
/troll

zee

Go Kart Champion
Monday at 4:30,

Spotted a slamed 4door CW next to me at the light rolling on 18" huffs, tinted tails and something that looked like a homemade time-attack front lip spoiler. Winstonchurchill and Argentia.

CadMan

Ready to race!
Also saw a sexy white gti with a painted front valence, led tails and a German rear emblem that was to dieeee for.
/troll

Yeah, I wonder who that could have been??? As dubessa looks in a mirror and smiles. ;)

Last edited:

SoNgMaN

I Void Warranties
Could have been me on the 400. Im on it every morning going South from Rutherford.

Im on it Northbound around 5:30ish every day to go home.

I live in Maple

it was going north, I have probably seen you SB though if you are on the highway at rutherford around that time.

forwardlean

Go Kart Champion
CW GTI on serron's with LED tails went by me around 1230 on Rosedale valley Road.

CadMan

Ready to race!
It's no longer a quiet town.... developed completely Ive lived here since 2001 and its night and day in comparison lol

Yeah, I figured it must have. I used to be able to drive across town and if you blinked you missed it. Drove through town the other day on my way to "The Hill" and it took me almost an hour to cross on Major Mac.

chanman87

Ready to race!
spotted a CSG GTI lowered on Works Emotions CR Kais (lug conversion?) + golf R tails @ metro square (warden + steeles) yesterday.

tht was me.....:happyanim:

correction, Work Emotion Kawami
and yes, lug conversion kit,
50cents per peice when i bought them from the states,
works great if u put on some Locktite Blue or RED

nik

Go Kart Champion
Rb R with black aftermarket on 14th ave and Markham around 5:15 5:30 ish.

Sent from the crapper using Fapatalk