GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OT #25 : FAKE Off Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

razr390

Go Kart Champion
OT needs to get back to its prime. in4unbanning trev to ban him again. That day was pretty glorious

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
That's not pizza, that's some hipster open-faced sandwich.

Couldn't agree more.

So fuck going to work after a long weekend and fuck the people who call in sick after getting 6 or 7 days off. I got someone who took off the weekend/week of New Years so she's calling in sick today and will most likely take the rest of this week off too. Stretching out that vacation time into a two week vacation while using up sick leave the last few days of the year? FUCK THAT NOISE.

razr390

Go Kart Champion
Couldn't agree more.

So fuck going to work after a long weekend and fuck the people who call in sick after getting 6 or 7 days off. I got someone who took off the weekend/week of New Years so she's calling in sick today and will most likely take the rest of this week off too. Stretching out that vacation time into a two week vacation while using up sick leave the last few days of the year? FUCK THAT NOISE.

I mean... I feels where you're coming from but they have the days to use. If they didn't use them the whole year you can't really fault them for wanting to use them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

razr390

Go Kart Champion
I know people hate on chipotle but for the portion of food that you get in a bowl, and the food quality, for $8.00, beats any combo from any fake fast food place

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

razr390

Go Kart Champion
Greg'th

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Suck a fuck.

#seaver

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Working on car is exhausting

Tapatalk wrote this

It can be. I need to do a few more things on the Cobra. I have some simple things. Headlight bulbs, steering wheel cover.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
How is everyone doing?

razr390

Go Kart Champion
How is everyone doing?

Hi NEEK

My arm is getting better. It is a strain. Will take a few weeks to get back to normal mobility. I can still do small things like type/text, etc.

WAP

Go Kart Champion
That's not pizza, that's some hipster open-faced sandwich.

:laugh:

OH DANG

Last time I was on the forums, it was still OT #24. Well done folks. :clap:
What have I missed?

Hey Panda!

Trev trevved too much and got himself banned for overtrevving.

Suck a fuck.

#seaver

R.I.P. Goat Puncher

How is everyone doing?

Wassup NEEKolas?

Just trying to stay awake here at work.

Status
Not open for further replies.