GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Not sure about a DV

CarbonMK6GTI

Passed Driver's Ed
I'm stage 1 right now and i'm going stage 2 in a couple of weeks. I have Carbonio stage 1 & 2 intake with BSH throttle body pipe and the forge spacer. My opinion the forge spacer is complete crap, sounds bad and lags. I was looking into the Rev. D Diverter Valve but I have also heard that other ones are good too. What should I choose and can I have a link to the site where i can order one I don't plan on going stage 3 or k04 (at least not any time soon).

Cybe

GolfMK5 Graduate
Welcome to the forum!

What version of the valve do you have right now?

fredf

Go Kart Champion
Welcome to the forum!

Good point. The OP did not say whether they have a 2011 or a 2010. If it is an early 2010 then they may even have the 'C' DV which is going to be an issue. A later 2010 and certainly the 2011 will have at least a 'G' which should be ok. In that case I would just wait to see if it fails.

If it is a more recent 2011 they may have a 'D' which is as good as it gets. He could always ask the tuner to have a look when he is in the shop. He could pick up a 'D' and have the tuner install it if need be or return it if he already has the 'D' in place.

CarbonMK6GTI

Passed Driver's Ed
I got the car in October 2009 but I'm not sure exactly what valve it came with, I think i lost it when I changed it for the forge spacer :s I was already considering the OEM "D" DV I just hope it'll fit fine, would anyone be able to get me a link to the right one because I've seen more then one on ECS Tuning

CarbonMK6GTI

Passed Driver's Ed
Welcome to the forum!

I got the car in October 2009 but I'm not sure exactly what valve it came with, I think i lost it when I changed it for the forge spacer :s I was already considering the OEM "D" DV I just hope it'll fit fine, would anyone be able to get me a link to the right one because I've seen more then one on ECS Tuning

michal

Go Kart Champion
I bought mine from http://www.dbcperformance.com/06H145710D_p/06h145710d.htm
My car was built in 5/2010 and it had the "G" DV.