GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

::The official Photoshop requests thread::

jordy6

Passed Driver's Ed
Can someone make this golf black, i want to see how those rims look like on mine, or if it's easier photoshop 18" bbs sr rims on a black golf 6 3 doors

GTIpowerr

Ready to race!
Why this thread dead...
We really need you guys to give us ideas before we make expensive/stupid decisions :lol:.

Can anyone please paint the wheel in all black? (Not my picture nor car)

GTIpowerr

Ready to race!
because i moved over to golfmk7 since i traded in my mk6 :laugh:

:laugh:

Yeah, lots of the regulars are moving to MK7's so this forum is slowly dying, you can especially notice it in this section. I've been following this forum since '09/'10 and always feared that it'll die completely, lol...

Anyways, thanks for the shop! It looks amazing in all black too, now i gotta decide if im gonna paint them or not:)

ahard48

Ready to race!
Anyone willing to Photoshop two different color wheels on a CW? Couldn't find a pic small enough to upload so stole on off google.

grid gun metal.jpg

sr03 black.jpg

sr03 white.jpg

MTBFL1

Ready to race!

Rickybobbi

Ready to race!
Was wondering if anyone could help me. Looking to paint my rims in a couple of weeks. Would like to do them bronze/gold. Not sure on the finish tho. Any suggestions?

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

davisharr

Go Kart Champion
Was wondering if anyone could help me. Looking to paint my rims in a couple of weeks. Would like to do them bronze/gold. Not sure on the finish tho. Any suggestions?

I would do like a dark bronze, thats what I have been considering for my car as well when I get a new summer setup. Heres a quick chop, best I could do for now, maybe a little lighter than that would look cool on your car!

Rickybobbi

Ready to race!
Thanks appreciate it...ya probably need to go a little more on the gold side, looks a little to dark for me.