Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
agreed, riding a motorcycle in Illinois is very dangerous.

terrible roads and distracted drivers FTL

Goodwood FOS live stream here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67IvQwZZLVU

Old Formula cars were so cool

Like I want a bike... But at the same time, I see and hear the horror stories of people being complete assholes to riders. I dont want to take that risk.

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
I'd say an R1 or something like that is a crotch rocket before one of those are lol.

Not like it’s any safer iono lol

It’s actually probably less safe the more cruiser you go, because they are heavier, less agile and don’t lean over as far.

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
This chicken express doe

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
saw the old formula cars at montreal last year at the f1 race - just about shit myself. holy fuck those sounded amazing.
dang yeah, they have the weirdest upright sitting position on the 80s ones
Bruh, an FZ09 is a crotch rocket lol
yeah pretty much this, actually a crotch rocket probably safer, whatever you get...make sure its loud af.
Like I want a bike... But at the same time, I see and hear the horror stories of people being complete assholes to riders. I dont want to take that risk.
yeah i encounter too many dumbasses on my daily commute even in a car, no thanks. i also dont have the personal responsibility to not ride really fast.

ideally id like to tell myself i eventually wouldnt end up splitting cars and riding really fast but cmon i totally would. best just not to buy a bike
This. I just want a grom TBH lol
they cool if you live around a city , top speed is like 55 and they arent legal on expressways
Not like it’s any safer iono lol
It’s actually probably less safe the more cruiser you go, because they are heavier, less agile and don’t lean over as far.
that too

i watch motovloggers good stuff

Edit: dang that chicken though, that gravy made it

Status
Not open for further replies.