GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat17: Boosted Learns How To Cook

Status
Not open for further replies.

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
Not like it’s any safer iono lol

It’s actually probably less safe the more cruiser you go, because they are heavier, less agile and don’t lean over as far.
You're not wrong lmao
dang yeah, they have the weirdest upright sitting position on the 80s ones

yeah pretty much this, actually a crotch rocket probably safer, whatever you get...make sure its loud af.

yeah i encounter too many dumbasses on my daily commute even in a car, no thanks. i also dont have the personal responsibility to not ride really fast.

ideally id like to tell myself i eventually wouldnt end up splitting cars and riding really fast but cmon i totally would. best just not to buy a bike

they cool if you live around a city , top speed is like 55 and they arent legal on expressways

that too

i watch motovloggers good stuff

Edit: dang that chicken though, that gravy made it
all this
I actually want either a Grom or an old Honda CB series like a 450 or something. I dont need a crazy sport bike.
you say you don't need it, then you want to go faster. It's like modding a car, but more dangerous and no air bags.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Bruh, an FZ09 is a crotch rocket lol

sorta, lol. It's upright, but yeah.

I'd say an R1 or something like that is a crotch rocket before one of those are lol.

^

Like I want a bike... But at the same time, I see and hear the horror stories of people being complete assholes to riders. I dont want to take that risk.

true. if you want to ride - go to a good school - not just the free or $20 open through a state, but go to a legit school that runs some money. You have to be defensive out there af, but it is so much fun.

Not like it’s any safer iono lol

It’s actually probably less safe the more cruiser you go, because they are heavier, less agile and don’t lean over as far.

The FZ09 barely weighs more than most sportbikes, so its pretty close.

nothing is "safer", no, but i wouldnt be concerned with "lean", the inherent danger really becomes the other cars on the road, distracted drivers etc. But yeah, if we are talking a 500lb+ harley or some shit, for sure - no thanks.

the naked sportbike segment has grown a ton - its way more comfortable, easy to ride, and still can retain some nice power and performance.

This chicken express doe

Looks like KFC.

dang yeah, they have the weirdest upright sitting position on the 80s ones

yeah pretty much this, actually a crotch rocket probably safer, whatever you get...make sure its loud af.

yeah i encounter too many dumbasses on my daily commute even in a car, no thanks. i also dont have the personal responsibility to not ride really fast.

ideally id like to tell myself i eventually wouldnt end up splitting cars and riding really fast but cmon i totally would. best just not to buy a bike

they cool if you live around a city , top speed is like 55 and they arent legal on expressways

that too

i watch motovloggers good stuff

Edit: dang that chicken though, that gravy made it

loud is "good", but have to remember, you really only hear that when its in front of you - not beforehand. You have to ride like everyone is trying to kill you and be very ready to make moves at any time to change lanes, etc.

This trump Putin press conference is amazing. Putin must have some serious dirt on him lol

dat pee tape.

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
true. if you want to ride - go to a good school - not just the free or $20 open through a state, but go to a legit school that runs some money. You have to be defensive out there af, but it is so much fun.

Oh yeah I plan to. My dad has been riding since he was in middle school when he lived in Belgium. Hes since stopped though since he got into an accident in his 30's that would have killed him if he didnt have a helmet on.

I dont get why people ride bikes without any gear. When I get a bike I will have full leathers on at all times.

Jaber

Modero
Wife had left over orange chicken and crag rangoon so I stole that for lunch. yum :)

That Craig Rangoon,.

Yum. That sounds like the bomb.

Oh wow...

Oh yeah I plan to. My dad has been riding since he was in middle school when he lived in Belgium. Hes since stopped though since he got into an accident in his 30's that would have killed him if he didnt have a helmet on.

I dont get why people ride bikes without any gear. When I get a bike I will have full leathers on at all times.

OH WOW.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Wife had left over orange chicken and crag rangoon so I stole that for lunch. yum :)

Krang?

not bad.

Yum. That sounds like the bomb.

^

smart stuff right there^

If Im able to go through with all this, I'll have two helmets - one cheap used HJC or a shoei for the train station that I'll leave cable locked to the bike and then a nicer one for fun rides, etc. Def down with the helmets and yeah, good to wear some decent gear as well.

That Craig Rangoon,.

Oh wow...

OH WOW.

^ OH WOW YEAH

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie

OH , yeah:

www.ridechicago.com

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Dang, i like craig rangoon...unless its like ya know not much crab at all. havent had good craig rangoon in years tbh.

chinese place out by me went under after new ownership. sad you could see it starting to happen. they kept their high prices but changed their food.

egg foo yong turned into premade patties , the dishes started seeing less meat and more vegtables. egg rolls changed...

getting serinos for lunch. pro tip order "serinos dressing" on the side..its basically just herbs in oil but really completes the sandwich.

i should just buy a caterham

dang this is actually a really great idea jawn

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Assless Chaps for you baby

dang this is actually a really great idea jawn

wouldn't even consider one of those , like ever, probably. Elise, Cayman S, c6 , etc, etc... much more up my alley.

Status
Not open for further replies.