GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official California FS/FT/WTB/WTT Thread

somerset91

Ready to race!
H&R 15mm spacers with extended ball seat bolts ($75)
Stock '07 GTI suspension with 70k miles. Rides stiffer but handles better than mk6 stock suspension IMO ($120)

adam.

Passed Driver's Ed
I have an oem GTI bumper in BPM, condition isn’t in the best as the car was fairly low to the ground. Selling as is, price is $200 obo, kind of need to make space.. has on a small chin spoiler as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EMSGTI

Passed Driver's Ed
FS BNIB solo werks coilovers. $350

at9and3

Passed Driver's Ed
For Sale:

Audi S3 Shift Knob

For sale is my Audi S3 shift knob! A great OEM+ upgrade, has some weight to it and doesn't look to out of place in the GTI.

Asking $60.

Located in Walnut, CA (91789).

Thanks!

sf.gti

FS: APR Downpipe

downpipe has been sitting in my garage for awhile so it gotta go.
$320 picked up or $350 dropped off.
Bay area only !
PM me here or on Instagram @sf.gti

Last edited:

itsjohnle

FS: Set of 4 Glen Watkins/Laguna wheels in Gunmetal without tires. Wheels came off my 2013 mk6 GTI. Some of the wheel caps have some oxidation but can be replaced easily. Wheels have some curb rash. If you have any question feel free to contact me at any time. Asking $600.

Size 18'' x 7.5''

Bolt pattern 5x112

Offset 51

Last edited:

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
looking to TRADE my AWE catback for a stock mk5 rabbit or mk6 golf catback plus $300+shop cost to swap exhausts.

price is negotiable

This is a catback that will only fit MK5 Rabbits and MK6 Golfs. it will not fit a gti or tdi without modifications.

nothing is wrong with the AWE. taking the car back to stock is all.
everything works as is. all but 1 slip joint have tack welds on them from the previous owner to ensure nothing came apart.
exhaust will be two pieces.

exhaust has under 10k miles on it.

will not sell outright. i dont have another exhaust to throw on the car.

located near glendale/burbank

somerset91

Ready to race!
looking to TRADE my AWE catback for a stock mk5 rabbit or mk6 golf catback plus $300+shop cost to swap exhausts.

price is negotiable

I don't know if this helps, but I have a stock mk5 GTI exhaust I can let go for cheap, if someone wants to buy yours but doesn't have anything to offer.

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
I don't know if this helps, but I have a stock mk5 GTI exhaust I can let go for cheap, if someone wants to buy yours but doesn't have anything to offer.

unfortunately the mk5 gti catback is too short and would need an extension welded on :(
thank you for the offer tho!

papadubsack

Ready to race!
Hey guys got some parts I’m looking to sell:

Mk6 stock tails 50
Mk6 stock catback 100
Mk6 stock downpipe cbfa 100 (only 1 cat)
Mk6 stock intercooler and piping 75
Catted 3” downpipe with modified flange for cbfa 120