GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Steering wheel emblem help!

Steph1

I'm looking for a place to get custom emblems for my steering wheel (Below)

I've seen the OEM ones or R32 but I want a custom engraved one or at least a website I could get a plain that I could later on get engraved myself.
If anyone has any ideas it would be great. Thanks :)

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    370.2 KB · Views: 180

jmlivid

Go Kart Champion
^^^^^^^^:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:^^^^^^^^^^

jbcritch

Go Kart Champion
I'm looking for a place to get custom emblems for my steering wheel (Below)

I've seen the OEM ones or R32 but I want a custom engraved one or at least a website I could get a plain that I could later on get engraved myself.
If anyone has any ideas it would be great. Thanks :)

You a chick? Your name is not an indicator. Not hating, but if you are a dude you have a ton of stuff hanging off your keychain....:rolleyes:

Steph1

Interested too, would be cool!

PS No such thing as R32 in the MK6 world, it's Golf R .. which has a 2.0 engine not 3.2

Yes I know this. I was saying that TMtuning makes steering emblems but they only say "OEM" or "R32." I just want a plain emblem for a MK6.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Find someone or shop that could shave it down to nothing?

kelvillain

Ready to race!
Find someone or shop that could shave it down to nothing?

Even better, just keep the GTi or get whatever badge you want and engrave the bottom or sides .

Not as much space to work with but I think it'd still be a cool personal touch to the interior. AND I think this is such a good idea I'm adding it to my list.

Interesting, I just check my tdi steering wheel and the emblem is blank, but a different shape. Wonder if it'll fit the gti steering wheel.