GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

I'm bored throw some ideas at me..

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion

PetrolHead

When's the next track day

Saw your post in Max's thread too.. I mean, why save a few K, if that, on a similar model with double or more mileage.. I'd rather pay for a low mileage car at that rate and it looks to be in damn good condition overall.

Later cars have slightly more refinement, more small improvements. Slightly more power (in '02) as well. My buddy's 97 felt like a complete POS inside. Rattles, buzzes, the fuel pump even made an audible whining sound. It was pretty bad, but his car also had 80k miles and wasn't extremely well cared for. My car has none of those things. If getting a C5, it's worth paying a bit more for a newer car, IMO...or paying the same for a newer car with more miles.

Last edited:

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
that would fit given "...has never seen bad weather." yet the photos show it out in the winter snow :rolleyes:

Good catch.

Also... it is a 4 door, but you need to get rid of it because kids? DAFUQ.
Also... never raced or abused, so why did you mod it this way? DAFUQ.

Sometimes the lies people say to sell a car are just asinine. I bought a 16 yr old supercharged Cobra. I know it was likely driven hard. And guess what? I drive it hard and it runs like a champ.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Every car runs like a champ... until it is broken.

;)

yeah, good point guys.. 97 is old.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Every car runs like a champ... until it is broken.

;)

yeah, good point guys.. 97 is old.

True, but maybe not so strong.

97 is old, but 98 is not!! :D

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
oh dang!

dem 98's where it's at.

PetrolHead

When's the next track day
Dat Pewter, doe...

Not GOLD

:barf:

Pewter isn't bad, IMO

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion

:wub:

that would fit given "...has never seen bad weather." yet the photos show it out in the winter snow :rolleyes:

wants to sell the car desperately then :laugh:

maybe perhaps he should say "it's very well taken care of" would be better way to put it. Also why would i buy an audi quattro if i never take it out for snow, i would have plenty of fun with it.

Good catch.

Also... it is a 4 door, but you need to get rid of it because kids? DAFUQ.
Also... never raced or abused, so why did you mod it this way? DAFUQ.

Sometimes the lies people say to sell a car are just asinine. I bought a 16 yr old supercharged Cobra. I know it was likely driven hard. And guess what? I drive it hard and it runs like a champ.

This